Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Reading the threads ...

Yoda mom

Staff member
I can't help but smile in appreciation for all the Sphynx love shared here to make this the most incredible bunch :)

Thanking each of you new and seasoned members for all the love , support, pics and tales on our journeys

(((((Hugs and head smooches ))))

Dublin Riis

Lairian
I learn SOOOO much on this site. This is my online dictionary, thesaurus, spell check - you name it - for hairless breeds! There's a BUNCH of great people here with all one thing in common: we love our babies and will do ANYTHING for them for their health and well being. Love 'ya guys!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Back at you,!

Even though I am absent for a few months here and there, I always miss this place when I have no time to visit and when I return it's great to see the positive vibe throughout this amazing community is still thriving.

I've been part of many online communities and I have to say this is the best run, best participation, most helpful and genuinely loving community. Props to all who make it so!

JSal

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I agree. I referred somebody to sphynxlair today who is having health issues with her sphynx. Tremendous knowledge, support and love. I actually joined after my first sphynx passed away and I was sphynxless. You all helped me get through.