Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Ready to adopt again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skinbabiez

Lairian
Hi there, I am looking to adopt a sphynx somewhere within 8 Hours drive time of North Carolina (do not want to ship due to stress issues). I do not have a preference of male versus female, or of age. I have owned a male sphynx before (photos attached) and after almost a year now am ready to own once again. I am more than happy to supply vet references as well as any other information you might need. Thank you for your time reading, I hope to hear from you soon!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 32

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
Are you looking to rescue or buy a baby?
Someone here in or around your area might be able to help.
They will send you a private conversation. We can't post breeder names
on here. What part of NC and how far away are you willing to travel?

Last edited by a moderator:

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Hello and welcome to Sphynxlair. Good luck on your journey to finding your baby.

Skinbabiez

Lairian
Hi there, thank you so much for your reply. I am located in Raleigh North Carolina, and I am willing to travel up to 8 hours drive time (though I may make an exception for an exception if I find something that's a good fit). I would preferred to rescue, as I did with my last skin baby. I don't have any preference on age, color, or gender, but I do also have a mix breed cat so ask that they be okay with other pets in the household :). Thank you again for your response, and thanks in advance for your help in finding my new little boy or girl!

Sharon999

Lairian
Hi there, I am looking to adopt a sphynx somewhere within 8 Hours drive time of North Carolina (do not want to ship due to stress issues). I do not have a preference of male versus female, or of age. I have owned a male sphynx before (photos attached) and after almost a year now am ready to own once again. I am more than happy to supply vet references as well as any other information you might need. Thank you for your time reading, I hope to hear from you soon!

Hi. I live in Pennsylvania but I travel to North Carolina every couple of months. I am planning a trip next week. I have a 6 years old Tortoise Female Sphynx. Her name is Splitpea. She answers to Splits. Splitz is beautiful, friendly, fixed, front-declawed, microchip, and 6years old. She doesn't like dogs and is afraid of small children that move quickly. She loves getting pet and will sit for long time on child or adult's lap. I also have a male Devon Rex mix. They do not get along.

I work more than an hour away and I am gone for 12+ hours a day. I am getting married and my fiancé is allergic. I have to find a home for both cats. I have a couple of offers for him.

I can’t find a home for her because she poops outside the litter box. I have tried every remedy I found on the internet. I am out of ideas. Other than that she is a great cat. Loving and sweet.

She needs someone to be there with her and break her of it. It started a year ago when I went out of town for the weekend. Then she started doing it only on days I worked longer than usual. Now she only uses the litter box to urinate. I am happy to send pictures. I also can supply cat furniture, dishes, etc.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sharon999 , prayers sent your babies find Purrfect homes-
Fwiw, just to pass on- my mom adopted a cat who had a poo issue - picked on by a kitty in previous home - her outside of box issue immediately stopped when we switched her litter to dr elseys unscented cat litter in the blue bag and put it in a low open litter box in a quiet room-
She is my moms only pet and has done great!

All paws crossed for your babies

Skinbabiez

Lairian
Hi. I live in Pennsylvania but I travel to North Carolina every couple of months. I am planning a trip next week. I have a 6 years old Tortoise Female Sphynx. Her name is Splitpea. She answers to Splits. Splitz is beautiful, friendly, fixed, front-declawed, microchip, and 6years old. She doesn't like dogs and is afraid of small children that move quickly. She loves getting pet and will sit for long time on child or adult's lap. I also have a male Devon Rex mix. They do not get along.

I work more than an hour away and I am gone for 12+ hours a day. I am getting married and my fiancé is allergic. I have to find a home for both cats. I have a couple of offers for him.

I can’t find a home for her because she poops outside the litter box. I have tried every remedy I found on the internet. I am out of ideas. Other than that she is a great cat. Loving and sweet.

She needs someone to be there with her and break her of it. It started a year ago when I went out of town for the weekend. Then she started doing it only on days I worked longer than usual. Now she only uses the litter box to urinate. I am happy to send pictures. I also can supply cat furniture, dishes, etc.

I can’t find a home

Hi there, thank you so very much for your message! I apologies that I didn't see your post until now. I would be very interested in your little girl if she is still available. I am willing to meet somewhere as well if that helps at all? Thanks again -Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back