Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Ready to adopt be a yoda mom! Chicago/Orlando

ltheresa

Lairian
Hello, I'm an art student in the Chicago area and am moving down to Florida for a job opportunity. I've fostered cats in the past but never had the circumstance to have my own. Now that I'm having my own place I hope to have a little yoda. Upon deep research I found that Sphynx seem to be my perfect fit. I love their personalities and am ready to be an attentive parent to their unique care and needs. I hope this thread finds you well and feel free to message me regarding rehoming and adoptions as well as any info a first time Yoda mom needs to know. Thank you so much! PS. I'm willing to travel for pick up!

Yoda mom

Staff member
welcome to the lair family :) I am in Florida.. be sure to read the sphynx info center for great threads on what to look for in a reputable breeder as well as the fraud tips thread and great info on sphynxlife
all paws crossed the sphynx stars align! keep us updated

ltheresa

Lairian
Thank you for the warm welcome and advice. Oh cool! What part of florida are you from? And do you have any local cattery recommendations or know anyone wanting to rehome?

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair. Hope members from your area will pm you. Good luck in your search