Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Red pimples

Dobby2013

Lairian
Can any one help me? My 13 month old sphynx has suddenly got some small red pimples. One is on his face and the other is on his back near the scapula. Recently Dobby has been with bouts of sickness,so I have changed his diet to royal canin.

curlysue

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Keep a eye on the red bumps. My little Fuzzy had these and they grew bigger and expanded. We are using a RX topical treatment on him after a trip to the vet when a skin scraping didn't show anything.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Can any one help me? My 13 month old sphynx has suddenly got some small red pimples. One is on his face and the other is on his back near the scapula. Recently Dobby has been with bouts of sickness,so I have changed his diet to royal canin.
Hi and welcome @Dobby2013! It's sort of hard to tell by the pictures, food change can surly cause an allergic reaction, however with just two bumps, I wouldn't be horribly concerned as of yet. As @curlysue said i would keep an eye on it. Keep us posted. :)

pussiette

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
One of mine has these they come and go vet isn't sure what it is.