Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Rehoming our 2 Sphynx Girls - South Texas

Julie Pray

Lairian
We unfortunately have to rehome our two sphinx cats, our son is highly allergic and we cannot continue to sacrifice his health. They are both really sweet, love attention and love to ride in the car. Breaks my heart to let them go :cry: Both are females 13 months old from the same litter and up to date on vaccinations. We would prefer them to stay together, as they have never been separated. We are located in the Houston metro area. $250/ea

Attachments

• F27DDF69-C7DE-4747-B9B1-3E3E9BFAE11E.jpeg
    F27DDF69-C7DE-4747-B9B1-3E3E9BFAE11E.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 590
  • 5E582698-32E9-4856-8BC3-F087D6F33401.jpeg
    5E582698-32E9-4856-8BC3-F087D6F33401.jpeg
    209.5 KB · Views: 621
  • 42F34506-1ED6-47EF-B115-3B80779F6B7A.jpeg
    42F34506-1ED6-47EF-B115-3B80779F6B7A.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 550
Last edited:

Victoria Oswald

Lairian
We unfortunately have to rehome our two sphinx cats, our son is highly allergic and we cannot continue to sacrifice his health. They are both really sweet, love attention and love to ride in the car. Breaks my heart to let them go :cry: Both are females 13 months old from the same litter and up to date on vaccinations. We would prefer them to stay together, as they have never been separated. We are located in the Houston metro area. $250/ea

@Julie Pray

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Julie Pray ((hugs))) n head smooches
All paws crossed the Sphynx stars align here within this wonderful community

I adopted a bonded pair from a member years ago amd we stay in touch -
we have had several member to member successful adoptions

Stay positive , keep us updated

Julie Pray

Lairian
@Julie Pray ((hugs))) n head smooches
All paws crossed the Sphynx stars align here within this wonderful community

I adopted a bonded pair from a member years ago amd we stay in touch -
we have had several member to member successful adoptions

Stay positive , keep us updated

Thank you for the encouragement!

Julie Pray

Lairian
They are an amazing breed and regardless of their maintenance requirements and “quirks” they are just great pets. We do not want to rehome them at all but it’s taken years to get my son’s asthma under control and we have had too much regression since getting the kitties. He understands that as difficult as it may be. They have never been separated but I think they would be fine as long as they get a lot of attention. Two is challenging with them being more high maintenance between the baths, the nails, the feedings, etc.

Victoria Oswald

Lairian
I just read you post again. I am definitely interested in adopting one, I would love to be able to adopt both, but I’m not sure if that is something I can at t
They are an amazing breed and regardless of their maintenance requirements and “quirks” they are just great pets. We do not want to rehome them at all but it’s taken years to get my son’s asthma under control and we have had too much regression since getting the kitties. He understands that as difficult as it may be. They have never been separated but I think they would be fine as long as they get a lot of attention. Two is challenging with them being more high maintenance between the baths, the nails, the feedings, etc.

Eliza Granados

Lairian

Eliza Granados

Lairian
Hello Julie,@Julie Pray

My name is Eliza and I've been searching for the puurfect Sphynx cats to adopt. If these two beautiful babies are still up for adoptions please contact me. I live in the Houston area as well. I am willing to pay the adoption fee as well as pick up.

Thank you,
Eliza

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Julie Pray (((((((((hugs))))))))
I tagged the adoptive mum n dad to jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch with us and ask any questions .

Thank you for updating

Klcklc1285

Lairian
Oh my goodness these angels are adorable! I have two sphynx girls and They are pals aw well. Oh man. I just want to kiss them!!!

Wayb8585

Lairian
Available still??

Back