Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Rehoming our 2 Sphynx Girls - South Texas

Brandyb053108

Lairian
We unfortunately have to rehome our two sphinx cats, our son is highly allergic and we cannot continue to sacrifice his health. They are both really sweet, love attention and love to ride in the car. Breaks my heart to let them go :cry: Both are females 13 months old from the same litter and up to date on vaccinations. We would prefer them to stay together, as they have never been separated. We are located in the Houston metro area. $250/ea

Do you still have them? Very interested

Po213

Lairian
We unfortunately have to rehome our two sphinx cats, our son is highly allergic and we cannot continue to sacrifice his health. They are both really sweet, love attention and love to ride in the car. Breaks my heart to let them go :cry: Both are females 13 months old from the same litter and up to date on vaccinations. We would prefer them to stay together, as they have never been separated. We are located in the Houston metro area. $250/ea
Hi! PLEASE allow my family and i to adopt your babes. My # is 318.579.1578. We live in northwest louisiana and can come anytime. Thank you.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Po213 awh bless you for wanting to adopt

These babies were adopted
But check here often
Many of us have adopted from members or adopted retirees from reputable breeders

Cats4lyfe666

Lairian

Hi I was wondering if you still had the kitties??

JelikoCats

Lairian
they are stunning, I wish I could get them both but I am looking for just 1 and I'm on the East Coast. I'll share and hope you find the best home for them. They seem like perfect angels, i wish you and your fam the best.

janine

Back