Rehoming Sphynx- New York City | Sphynxlair

Rehoming Sphynx- New York City

Discussion in 'Sphynx Cat Rescue & Adoption' started by Emily T, Apr 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emily T

Emily TLairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $40.07
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi all,

It's with a breaking heart that I am trying to find a new home for my male donskoy sphynx, Tigger. I am moving overseas and unfortunately cannot take him with me.

Tigger is six years old and in perfect health. He is extremely bright and affectionate, requiring a healthy amount of attention and cuddles. He has gotten along famously with every cat he's ever met, but has never shared a space with a canine. He has always been an indoor cat, but enjoys spending time in a yard on a leash. He takes car rides and travel like a champ. Tigger is not fixed.

I am located in New York City, and will NOT fly him anywhere. I'd like to meet his new owner in person to ensure the fit is right. I am asking a $250 rehoming fee, simply to ensure to new owners take cat parenting seriously.

If interested, Tigger can come with all his existing gear- a foldable carrying case, a red modcat litter box, a handful of shirts and jackets, his harness and leash, and treats, food and extra litter.

Please message me with information about yourself if interested. I am eager to find him a wonderful forever home. Happy to send more photos.

IMG_20171121_012803.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2018
    • Hugs Hugs x 1

• Yoda mom

Yoda momModerator Staff Member

Sphynx Bucks:
      $84,648.78
      Ratings:
      +9,602
      • Red Sphynx
      • Pink Sphynx
      • Black Sphynx
      @Emily T ((hugs))) for your heart felt decision.
      Tigger is so handsome
      You found the purrfect place to meet caring loving members to interview .

Please note the rehoming fee is $250 or less
      @admin will review amd chime in

All paws crossed for the purrfect forever home .
      Stay Positive - I adopted two sphynx from a couple who had to move overseas

Please keep us updated often

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.