Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Relocating with my two Sphynx

Kiapi

Lairian
Dear all

I am relocating from China to Europe (London) and due to regulations it seems like might not be possible to get my two sphynx to fly with me.

Wanted to know if anyone has give through it and if the sphynx are ok in a cargo on a long flight and if there is anything I can give them to make them feel less stressed.

I worry very much they will be very scared as the trip will be very long and I will not be there with them.

Any suggestion would be very much appreciated

Chiara

AngelRN

Lairian
Dear all

I am relocating from China to Europe (London) and due to regulations it seems like might not be possible to get my two sphynx to fly with me.

Wanted to know if anyone has give through it and if the sphynx are ok in a cargo on a long flight and if there is anything I can give them to make them feel less stressed.

I worry very much they will be very scared as the trip will be very long and I will not be there with them.

Chiara
Dear all

Chiara

That is a bummer they can't travel with you. I have seen threads on here about people traveling with their sphynx pretty well in carriers but I haven't seen anything about cargo travel. I wish you well on your trip and maybe lining their carrier with something that smells like you or a favorite blanky may help your babies.

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I would talk to your Vet. They can be given medicine
to relax them. I would buy a calming collar for them.
Plus put one or two of their blankets in the carrier
with water and food. If you change flights I would see
if you could check on them.
Maybe someone who has traveled this far can help more.

Back