Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Remember lady who put cat in trash?

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Remember that video of the lady putting the cat in the trash bin in London? She has been identified and authorities are trying to decide what they will charge her with. She has been getting threats and must have a guard in front of her residence. Serves her right.

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
This is going to sound mean but I hope the authorities will at the very least put her in the trash for 16 or so hours so she can see how it feels like. What a horrible woman!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I also hope the authorities get creative with her sentencing. She needs to learn some compassion.

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
i hope they also shove her in a bin they should sit on the lid aswell so she cant get out.:Angry:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
i hope they put nasty stingy insects in there before they drop her in!

X

Bella07

Banned
Since shoving her in a trash bin is fairly unrealistic, they should at least keep her is some sort of isolation room that they have at jail....No companionship/no food/no water/no windows, nothing! And I mean it, nothing. Just a dark cell where she can sit for hours and hours; Just like that poor kitty did.....:Angry:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Since shoving her in a trash bin is fairly unrealistic, they should at least keep her is some sort of isolation room that they have at jail....No companionship/no food/no water/no windows, nothing! And I mean it, nothing. Just a dark cell where she can sit for hours and hours; Just like that poor kitty did.....:Angry:

I was thinking the same thing. Except a few differences. I think cat poo and other smelly things should be strewn throughout the isolation room. Also the average life of a cat is 10-12 years. We should do the math and figure out the percentage of 15 hours in 10-12 years. The average age of a human is say 70 years so how many hours would that be? At least a few days huh? 48 hours is a nice round figure.

Inferno12

Banned
Just give me 2o minutes with her and I guarantee she would never do anything like this again! :Angry:

susi794

Staff member
What a horrible woman--she gets to reside in that special place in Hell I used to mention all the time. What ever she gets here won't be enough in my opinion. I hate cruelty to anything...but have to admit I wouldn't mind giving her a little.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She'll get whats coming to her sooner or later. And in the meantime she can't go anywhere without being pointed out as being a nasty person.

KieNoel

Lairian
As a pre-law major, hoping to eventually become a judge, I would've been REAL creative with her punishment!! This is just horrible! Poor innocent kitten! This is how serial killers start out: harming & killing animals!! Makes me so mad!!