Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Ren crossed the rainbow bridge on Thursday night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphynxluvr

Lairian
Well I guess Ren missed his brother too much to stay with us humans!! He crossed the rainbow bridge on Thursday night 3 months TO THE DAY of his brother Stimpy!!! He seemed to be fine. Woke from his daily mid day nap in the sun, came downstairs to eat, drink and hang with his little chick friends who have seemed to fill a hole after his brother died in February. He croaked a horrible sound, fell down, couldn't breathe and before we could call for help, turned blue and died!! We are all devastated!! We thought taking him to a cardiologist was the right thing to do. We thought he was gonna be ok!!! We didnt see this coming at all!!!! To lose two of our babies in minutes so fast so soon..... I cant breathe as I write this..... What did I do wrong??? My sweet little boys arent here any more, there is no one to find under blankets or in baskets.......what happend???????????? What am I suppose to do NOW!!!! I miss their smell. I miss their MEEEOOOOWW!! I miss my baby purring in my arms........I feel so cheated. 5 years??? it wasnt enough time to finish loving them!!! My home is so empty, It's unfair!!! So unfair that people breed these cats without knowing what it causes. The loss is too great!!! Just too great to bare. I thank you all for being so supportive!! I never suffered such a loss . Make sure you Squish & Mush your babies EVERY DAY!!!!

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Omigosh! I am so so sorry! You must feel very panicked and alone right now! Please know that we are all thinking of you right now and sending prayers and good wishes your way. You didnt do anything wrong! and you are right, 5 years is not enough.
A few years ago, I lost 3 cats in one year and really took it personally, wondering what went wrong? But some things happen that dont make sense to us....and when it happens we dont think we will get through it...but you will!!
Im glad Ren went quickly and didnt suffer, and he died at home where he was comfortable and loved and surrounded by familiar things. He is with his buddy now, though so you know he heartbroken anymore.
Wish we could all give you a big hug....

susi794

Staff member
Oh, Sweety--you aren't to blame. I'm so sorry for your loss....and I am powerless to do anything about it. All I can do is share your sorrow and pray that you will find some peace. Ren was loved and he knew it. Take comfort in that until you can bare to look back on your time with Ren and Stimpy with fond memories--the kind that make you smile and be glad you had a chance to love those two remarkable little angels. Until then, please know my thoughts are with you and that I have a shoulder you can cry on whenver you need one.
Hugs,
Susi

Inferno12

Banned
I am so sorry for you loss. This makes me so sad and my eyes fill with tears. You know you can turn to the lair for support if you need it. This was in no way your fault and dont blame yourself. Johnny and I will be thinking of you

sphynxluvr

Lairian
Thank you! Thank you every one!! You are all so AWESOME!! So Understanding, So wonderful!! I am so lost right now. And you all take such good care, sending prayers and love and thoughts. If any one in NJ is looking for a kitty home, Please let me know! We need someone to love!! Someone to cuddle, someone to feed and play with!!! We will treat them like a KING/QUEEN!!!!! I PROMISE!!!!

tessblack

Banned
I am so sorry to hear about Ren. I have been through it before and there is nothing then can be said to make you feel better right now. Every time I read one of these I can't help but break down. I try not to worry about my guys but I do all the time. some times I get paranoid about every little thing. It is nothing you did and you can't blame yourself. You loved him and gave him a great life and hopefully in time you will see that. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh no!! I'm so so sorry for your loss, and crying while at my desk...The heartache and pain your going through is always the worst, but you will pull through and we are all here to help you every step of the way.

I'm sending you my biggest heartfelt hugs and only wish i could give them to you in person.

Be strong and try to remember all the good times you all had together.

HUGS XxX

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm so very very sorry to hear that you lost your Ren. I pray that you and your family will find peace and one day be able to remember the good times you had together and what a wonderful, loving life you were able to give him. **hugs**

admin

Administrator
Staff member
sphynxluvr we are sorry for your loss, i cant imagine...Ren and Stimpy are in our thoughts.

jovanna

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My condolences to you and your family. Your pets cannot be replaced, but sometimes, giving your love to another animal can help ease the pain of your loss. It helped in my situation. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I'm sorry to hear of Ren's sudden and unexpected death. Our time with our sphynx babies is very precious. Sending you good thoughts for your broken heart.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh that is so sad, I'm so sorry. Makes you realise that you should appreciate everything you have when you have it. X

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
RIP little one! Give my little Jack Jack and Willow a kiss for me! This is so sad..it brings back a flood of emotions. Please know you have many friends here.

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OH i'm so terribly sorry for you loss. As i read your post i have tears in my eyes! I couldn't even begin to imagine the pain you are suffering from. That isn't exactly something you expect to happen. I'm so terribly sorry.

wundrlust

Lairian
I am so sorry about your loss. My hearts cries for you. I understand the pain from losing many of my babies through the years. I wish there was something I could say to ease your pain. Time will heal it. You will remember the love and joy they brought you. Your heart will always feel their love. You are in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back