Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Resizing images

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Thanks for the tag @admin. I never had a problem with adding pics to a thread. I can’t add pics to “media’ anymore but that because I added too much pics. So I have no solution. Sorry!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@admin ,@Catzzzmeow , @Toa and Ross @Anita Eccleston

I use simple resize app

It's easy
Once downloaded it opens your photo gallery amd then just use the slide bar to resize and click save

Google

"Simple Resize by tekunodo "

You are on the right simple resize app if you see the black and grey box

I tried to copy link but it linked to my gallery

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 KB · Views: 17

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thank you my amazing little friend
Hugs
Anita & Cleo
Had a really bad day a new nurse come out and insulted Cleo , I felt so hurt I asked her to leave xxx

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I was going to put a thread on she really was that rude I said nothing at first
But my Claire said laughing I saw your face and eyes Mum I knew it was coming lol
Can’t wait till my proper nurse is back
Hugs
Anita & Cleo xx

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Now I am not being funny here and I am the type who runs a mile from conflict I don’t like shouting or raised voices ...
this new nurse ( mine is on holiday ) she walked into the room and said “omg that as to be the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen “ . I pursed my lips said nothing @Yoda mom , @Toa and Ross .
Then she said it looks like a mutant , I said nothing , she went on and on and on .. I said I see it’s quite obvious your not a fan of the sphynx ! She said oh no I hate all cats but they have to be the ugliest she said she would never slap on her brakes for a cat she told me put her in the window to scare kids away ..
I said that’s your opinion but being in a caring profession you wouldn’t think you would walk into a home you have never been before and throw insults at their very much love pet ! She was adding bits here and there not nice ..
so I said how would you feel if I walked in your house and say omg is that your kid it’s ugly looks like a mutant etc . If your kid was in Road I would slap on my brakes for it ? I said that is so cold hearted , and she laughed told me calm down it’s only a cat , she washed her hands got her bag to leave and said il probably see tomorrow as well I said I’m sorry but I don’t want you to come again if you don’t mind ... I was very lady like even though I’m my head I was saying more than what came out my mouth , I would never belittle myself ..
when she left my Claire said mum are you ok ? Your face is blood red lol
I said I’m glad now she gone we gave Cleo some treats and hoped she didn’t understand the nasty lady and her words
I swear she is the only person to ever come in my house and not say how cut Cleo is ((( between us I bet her kids are ugly ))))
My Cleo is a stunner to us and we are the only ones that matter , my normal nurse Janice loves Cleo , Cleo always try’s to climb into her bag
So as you can guess I was upset , and I was proud of my self ah ha
Hugs
Anita & Cleo xxxx

Toa and Ross

Staff member
You handled the situation really well with staying so calm and telling her not to come back.

Everybody has the right to his/her own opinion BUT you don’t need to say your opinion out loud. Saying you won’t slap on your breaks for another living being means there’s very little love in a person. I pity persons who have such a lack of love. What a poor life they live.

Cleo is a gorgeous, cute bundle of love! And you’re a wonderful mommy.

Back