Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Retro Circles Blanket

kimmieb

Banned
Just finished this blanket a few minutes ago! I'm excited to offer my first one. Here are the details:

Let your naked one lounge in style! This great retro print is 100% cotton flannel, the reverse side is 100% cotton chenille. So snuggly and soft for the little one, or not so little! Blanket measures 31" x 31", a great size for at home or traveling. Fabric has been pre-washed in All detergent, no softeners or fragrance to irritate kitty's skin.

Price is $25 + $6 for first class shipping. I accept Paypal only at this time. Your blanket will come gift wrapped and tied with a ribbon. If this is for a gift, let me know, and I'd be happy to include a gift tag with a message from you at no extra charge.

I have enough fabric to make one more blanket with this pattern, so if this one sells, just PM me and we'll see what we can do!

All of my items are made with love in a smoke-free home. :)

NakedNinja

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
That's really adorable! I wonder if Figgy would like it? :)

NakedNinja

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thank you! Figgy is so adorable, and I love how you announced you were adopting her with a poem. So sweet! When does she come to you?
I'm going to pick her up around mid-April. I've got a sick old man kitty I'm tending to, and want to make sure he's stable before I leave him overnight. Plus, want to make sure I can give Fig the full attention she deserves when she arrives!

Jennifer

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
What a great job. I love those colours.