Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Reunion!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I was so busy getting everyone ready to go to the hotel, that I didn't have time to post the pics I took of the sister's reunion, because you know I had a camera handy for that! lol and Gummi looks pretty good in these too, she is filling out quickly!

004-6.jpg

005-8.jpg

006-7.jpg

007-13.jpg

susi794

Staff member
Oh, that's just the sweetest thing! They surely do love each other! Makes me happy to see it. Gummi looks good.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
The three of them are so sweet together. It is as if they are litter mates. Just being with her sisters must make Gummi feel better.

Inferno12

Banned
These pictures are such an awesome sight. you can really tell they love each other. I'm sure they are just as happy as she is to be together again.

Thanks for taking pictures :ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The good news is that when we got home, she did me the honor of visiting the litterbox and instead of pudding, it was more like soft serve ice cream, had a definite shape to it, lol.

My husband just read over my shoulder and thinks I am seriously crazy for describing poop:LOL:

Inferno12

Banned
The good news is that when we got home, she did me the honor of visiting the litterbox and instead of pudding, it was more like soft serve ice cream, had a definite shape to it, lol.

My husband just read over my shoulder and thinks I am seriously crazy for describing poop:LOL:

Yay for soft serve :LOL::LOL::Hysterical::LOL::LOL:

Back