Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Review: BLUE BUFFALO walnut brand

ElfMommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:BigSmile::BigSmile::BigSmile:

Okay it's amazing!!
Clumps better than the Shweat Scoop that I was using before! That was the issue I had with the Swheat scoop if fell apart right when I tried scooping it. The Buffalo stays clumped but not to hard that you can't flush it, just right!:LOL:
Tracking is minimal but there was some for me because Gizmo dashes out of his litter box and shakes his feet.
Its black/brown color. Tiny pebbles. Faint nutty smell but nothing you would really notice I was just curious to smell it:LOL:

I will be staying with this litter I give it five stars because it meets all me needs!:BigSmile:

SpartisMommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Lol this is so funny because I hated it hehe....yes it clumped great but the carpet outside of the bathroom was getting black and dirty from Spartis paws. He takes a bath every week but when using that litter he needed it more often. Also after a few days we had black rings around our toilet from flushing it!

Glad you love it though that makes all the difference :) I'm now using Natures Miracle Corn litter.

Caloci

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Haha. I was going to open my bag today too to see if he liked it. That means 2 litter boxes for one cat. I think the brown feet thing shouldn't be too bad we already have that!

I'm hoping it tracks less than Worlds Best.

ElfMommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Lol this is so funny because I hated it hehe....yes it clumped great but the carpet outside of the bathroom was getting black and dirty from Spartis paws. He takes a bath every week but when using that litter he needed it more often. Also after a few days we had black rings around our toilet from flushing it!

Glad you love it though that makes all the difference :) I'm now using Natures Miracle Corn litter.
Hi! This is my review after using it for one day! We have dark hardwood floors so I wouldn't notice if it was leaving marks on the floor. I don't know if that's good or bad:LOL: He does have pink on his feet though so I'll look out for the dirty paws. :ThumbsUp:

ElfMommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Haha. I was going to open my bag today too to see if he liked it. That means 2 litter boxes for one cat. I think the brown feet thing shouldn't be too bad we already have that!

I'm hoping it tracks less than Worlds Best.
Gizmo didn't like it at first:Surprise: Although he didn't have a problem pooing in there, he did hold his pee the whole day and then peed on a blanket when I went out for a minute:Dizzy: So I put more of his swheat scoop on top and and kept putting him in the litter box until he peed. Now he's using it fine and so far his feet aren't any dirtier than usual:LOL: