Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Rigby, ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Beautiful girl. But something about the reason behind the need to rehome sounds oddly familiar.

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I just post them I don't do research, I try to stay away from the ones that seem like an obvious scam, although one that was thought to be a scam wasn't and a SL memeber has the kitty. You just never know. I don't have time to email and call all these people. LOL

Bella07

Banned
Aawww, she is really pretty! You're doing a great job with finding all these Sphynxes. :ThumbsUp:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
If her owners are military, they might be going overseas where transferring a pet can be very difficult. I have a friend in the Navy who got stationed to Hawaii (which is in the USA!) and had to put her cat in quarantine there for 4 months. The little kitty in this ad is very pretty, so hopefully she'll find a great home soon.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
its says he is "going into" the military,,,when you first go in their is basic training before you ever even stationed anywhere. Personally, If my man was just going in, I wouldn't be rehoming anything. I'd wait and see where the cards fall first. Just my opinion.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
its says he is "going into" the military,,,when you first go in their is basic training before you ever even stationed anywhere. Personally, If my man was just going in, I wouldn't be rehoming anything. I'd wait and see where the cards fall first. Just my opinion.
I totally agree with you, ckutkuhn7, but who knows what their circumstances really are? I think a lot of times people give a "pat" reason on their ads (like moving, going in the military, etc.) for rehoming a sphynx which they think sounds good, but it's not the REAL reason. At any rate, we have a cute little sphynx girl here who needs a new (and hopefully better!) home.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I totally agree with you, ckutkuhn7, but who knows what their circumstances really are? I think a lot of times people give a "pat" reason on their ads (like moving, going in the military, etc.) for rehoming a sphynx which they think sounds good, but it's not the REAL reason. At any rate, we have a cute little sphynx girl here who needs a new (and hopefully better!) home.
True.. I do hope she finds a good FOREVER home.

Status
Not open for further replies.