Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

RIP Dugleynukem

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Some of you that have been in the Sphynxlair community will know the member named Duglynukem. Doug was a very active member in the Sphynxlair Community and I was lucky to be a FB friend with him and he shared his life in pictures and his love for his family, motorcycles and of course Cleo. Today on FB I saw a memorial/obituary announcement was posted in his honor. He treasured his Sphynx named Cleo and as I mentioned very much an active member. I did write on the memories page that the funeral home sponsors. I let his family know that I never met Doug, but connected with him through SL and his love for the Sphynx breed. I also shared that the Sphynxlair family sends their condolences. Keep his family in your thoughts Lairians.

Sheldon13

Staff member
He was such a great guy here in the community. The love he had for Cleo was palpable. I will pray for comfort for his family and for Cleo as I’m sure they are all deeply feeling this loss.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Beckinboots

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'm so sorry to hear this. Just the other day I was thinking that he hadn't posted lately. He was a lovely member of the forum and will be missed. My condolences to his family and beloved Cleo.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Oh no, sorry to hear Doug passed away. I always loved his posts about Cleo and his motor. He loved Cleo s much and was such a proud cat dad.
@Catzzzmeow thank you for letting us know. And thank you for leaving a message for his family.

Yoda mom

Staff member
An incredible kind caring gentlemen, friend that is dearly missed. prayers for peace and comfort to his family and his bestie Cleo.
1604604647617.png