Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

RIP Ocie the Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I was leaving work and pulled out to see Ocie dead in the street. A guy had turned around in his truck to say he was sorry - It happened so fast - the cat ran in front of him. He felt no pain as it was fast. I love you Ocie. You had a brief life on Earth. I will see you in Heaven along with all my other loved ones.

susi794

Staff member
Oh, Candys--I am so very sorry to read your post about Ocie--I know it leaves a hole in your heart that nothing seems to fill. I am glad it was quick and that he didn't suffer, but I am so terribly sorry for your loss. He was beautiful and I hope when he gets across the Bridge that he will look up some of my babies there. I believe that he is in a place with no suffering of any kind and that he is blanketed in the love you shared with him.
Hugs,
Susi and the gang

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks Susie. He was not with us long but he was unique. He will be there on the other side with all our loved ones, (ignoring them because he is too important.) :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.