Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Ross loves the new blanket

Bailey21

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh this is too sweet!! Ross is such a handsome boy, and so adorable carrying around his new blankie. Is he making biscuits in the video? :love:

AlliHille

Lairian
This is so sweet! I love that he has the blanket in his mouth. :love: I bet they'll love the fountain too. We have one and it has been a huge hit in our house!

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Rofl little stinker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@AlliHille the fountain isn't delivered yet. I'm very curious to see if they like it. Gives me hope to hear it's a huge hit in your house! Did you have to do anything to get yours used to it?

Yoda mom

Staff member
Awwhh adorable look forward to fountain pics!

Be sure to clean , take fountain apart especially the motor -they get slimey quick that can't be seen with that naked eye.
I soak motor parts in a little white vinegar and water amd use a little toothbrush to clean and rinse well

Look forward to the pouch pic too!
I know how much they like mums shirt:)

AlliHille

Lairian
@AlliHille the fountain isn't delivered yet. I'm very curious to see if they like it. Gives me hope to hear it's a huge hit in your house! Did you have to do anything to get yours used to it?
Everyone pretty much instantly gravitated toward the fountain as soon as they heard the trickling water. They used to make us nuts constantly begging to have the faucet turned on, so now they have their own faucet that runs 24 hours hours a day! I try to take the fountain apart once a week or two weeks at the most to clean all the parts.

MelissaAlice

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OMGoodness ... This is fantastic!!
He clearly really loves his new blanket!!

And I love that you celebrate Toa and Ross's gotcha day!!!