Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Rough Night

Beckinboots

Lairian
Yay! So happy to hear toothless is feeling better. Is she called Toothless after How to Train Your Dragon? Fun fact (but only if she is) - I found out the other day that the lady who wrote the book the film is based on grew up in the village next to where I live. Her mother still lives there.

MelissaAlice

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yay! So happy to hear toothless is feeling better. Is she called Toothless after How to Train Your Dragon? Fun fact (but only if she is) - I found out the other day that the lady who wrote the book the film is based on grew up in the village next to where I live. Her mother still lives there.

She is most definitely my Baby Dragon!!
They actually brought several breeds of cat into the studio while the where animating the movie and based the dragons (particularly Toothless') movements on the cats movements and mannerisms!

Cinafina

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'm late to this one and have been catching up on the rollercoaster Toothless and you have been on for the last week! What a worry that must have been... :confused: But am sooo pleased she seems back to normal now {}