Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Round two.

Sebryn

Lairian
Welp after a hiccup or two I’ve found another kitten. This little guy is from Texas and will hopefully like the truck better than Jojo did hah. Just need to think of a name for him now...I’ve not had a boy pet in a long time, just girls. I have a lot of girl names floating around but my mind is blank when it comes to a name for a boy.

Attachments

admin

Administrator
Staff member
What a gorgeous boy! Congrats! :)

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sebryn he is adorable!!!! following for updates! sometimes a name sticks once he is home with you and see his personality..
lol I swear my next ever will be Oscar . since they are such little piggies eating and can get grubby ie need spa days

any name ideas you have? there are some threads on names too :)

Beckinboots

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
What a handsome fella. I'm sure the right name will present itself soon.

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Look at that sweet belly! I like Tucker too. I also like Rolz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sebryn

Lairian
Got him. He’s such a sweet boy and sleepy. He enjoys -his- heat vent hah. His mommy and daddy are also the sweetest cats so I hope their personality traits get passed on at least a little. Still no name. I like Marvel and comics a lot. Also stars and nautical themes. We have Trinity, Jubilee, Sophie, Saya, Cassidy, Phoebe, Aiko, Suki, Jojo and Emberly (Ember for short).

Attachments

Beckinboots

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Got him. He’s such a sweet boy and sleepy. He enjoys -his- heat vent hah. His mommy and daddy are also the sweetest cats so I hope their personality traits get passed on at least a little. Still no name. I like Marvel and comics a lot. Also stars and nautical themes. We have Trinity, Jubilee, Sophie, Saya, Cassidy, Phoebe, Aiko, Suki, Jojo and Emberly (Ember for short).
How about Odysseus or Ulysses as he will go on epic journeys with you

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Happy gotcha day! What a handsome cutie he is.
I like the name Marvel. I know it's not a name but I still like it

Sebryn

Lairian
Thanks for all the replies. Both Ulysses and Marvel had made it onto my list. Captain is on there also. Atlas and Pooka are front runners...so are Kai, Sinjun, Keanu and Remy.

His markings are really neat. He has little white mittens and partial tuxedo marks. Green eyes also.

Attachments

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sebryn Happy Gotcha!!! what a cutie!!! look forward to the name that sticks :)

keep us updated!

Jeanhill72

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
He is SO cute! How about Stark (Tony Stark and he is stark naked :) ). Or Stanley (Stan Lee). I do like Captain and Marvel too.

Sebryn

Lairian
He is SO cute! How about Stark (Tony Stark and he is stark naked :) ). Or Stanley (Stan Lee). I do like Captain and Marvel too.
Hah Stark naked...maybe if he gets lucky and gets a acting/photo career that can be his stage name. That’s a good one.

My sister was angling for “Streak” since he’s streaking most of the time...

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Hi Kai! Such a handsome cute Kai is. And already so in love with daddy!

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Great name!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro