Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

royal canin sphynx dry food

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You can not buy it here.
I wrote Royal Canin last year and they said it may be 2 years before it is sold here.

caroljean

Lairian
For the first time ever... something available in South Africa that is not available in the US :BigSmile:. I always drool (you know what I mean) over the dog and cat food available elsewhere that we don't have here, but we are able to get the RC Sphynx. It is really good and my boys love it... the only problem is that they wolf it down and often regurgitate it, so they have been switched to RC Siamese as the kibbles are bigger and they have to spend more time chewing it!

gizmo6370

Banned
I have tried the special sphynx food from RC....i didn't like it....my cats have never had diarrhoea.....but from this food they did.... :Dizzy:

Monchchichi

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I have tried the special sphynx food from RC....i didn't like it....my cats have never had diarrhoea.....but from this food they did.... :Dizzy:

I have heard this from many Sphynx owners I have talked to. I myself am not a fan of Royal Canin because of their ingredients. I have heard some people with positive experiences but the bad outweigh the good. Its available where I live but I will never spend a penny on it.

HarpieAngel

Lairian
I am not really sure where this post is supposed to go and have trouble figuring out how to create a new one alltogether, but anyway: I am feeding my darling Royal Canin dry food and either purina wet food or mince. When we got him, he loved the beef mince as well as chicken, but just pulls up his nose for it now and eats a lot of dry food. I am a bit worried about this as a vet I know said it could lead to kidney issues and I should try to keep him on mince. On the other hand another vet told me dry food is the staple nutrition for sphynx's and if they eat that, wet food I don't need to worry about too much. It is sooo contridictory, what shall I do? At the moment I offer both and somedays I'm lucky and he eats both, other days just dry. Any wise words?

Back