Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sad sad day in this cats life

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It´s beautiful in many ways and shows how attached cats can get to us but also their cat friends.
These two cats I am sure have shared the hardships of life together and I am so sad to see this but it also makes me love them even more.
R.I.P unknown wildcat and best of luck to surviving friend.

I don't shed tears often but this film made it hard not to.

Last edited by a moderator:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I appreciate the loving gesture represented, but way too sad for an animal lover to watch:Cry:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
ugh.. i can't even finish watching this video!! :( a minute and 1/2 into it i started crying uncontrolable and had to turn it off :( poor kitties :( :(

Bella07

Banned
Oh my, that is just heart breaking....I watched the first 10 seconds and had to turn it off :Cry:

Edit:

I just finished watching the entire video...And I'm not wearing water proof mascera right now, and my face is streaked with black tears.... It is still just so heartbreaking to watch, I can't help but sit here and tear up. :Cry:

Last edited:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
OMG!! How awful. Took all of 20 seconds to set me off in uncontrollable tears. SoBe even turned her head from the screen and she never does that. I couldn't even finish watching it. Poor babies.

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ye,sure is a sad occasion.
It was not my intention to make all of the lair cry though.
I actually find this video both beautiful and sad at the same time.

These cats have most certainly shared a very tough life and obviously came to love eachother dearly and that is showing so clearly in the body language of that cat who just wanna wake his friend up. Awful in every way ofc but it is also part of life and this video shows at least me so clearly why I just love cats. If they choose to love someone they do it to the bitter end faithfully and with all their soul.

There can never be life without death and pretending it wont come to us all will only make life less precious. Ithink the dead cat was a great companion in life and is honored in death for it by this show of affection.

That's why I think this is a beautiful movie, even if it makes me loose a tear or two...

tessblack

Banned
Yeah I would say more like a river of tears. My husband watched it and he was really upset, not sure if he cried but he would not look at me for a bit. Glad I watched it though.

Thanks for sharing.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ya'll are going to be mad at me for saying this. That male was trying to breed the poor dead kitty. I bet it was a female in heat when it died. :( Poor baby.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, the cat is mounting the other cat, if you breed cats you would know. There is no question in my mind, It's sad that someone made this video, it is sick and I removed it, i'm not sure if it was a sick joke or not, sorry.

Last edited: