Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sadie and Sariah

HollywoodStars

Lairian
Hi all! We are not Siamese if you please :)

I am Sadie:
Sadie.jpg

I am Sariah:
sariah.jpg

We live in Dallas, TX on a street named Hollywood.

Hugs

ckutkuhn7

Banned
haha I love your intro!! Im inlove with your Sadie,,she is soooo pretty. So is Sarah of course but I'm partial to the darker kitties. Welcome to the Lair!!!!!!!!!!!

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Howdy ya'll. Your girls are so pretty. A big welcome from Candys and Dinka in San Angelo, Texas.:BigSmile:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Hollywoodstars and welcome to Sphynxlair! Looks like you have a set of sweethearts there! Please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

HollywoodStars

Lairian
Thanks for the warm invite y'all :) I have looked at many of your photos and everyone's meowmachines are beautiful ;) I really like having my girls back! Just regained custody of them about a week ago and they love their new home!

I'm pretty handy so I have setup the litter box in my laundry room complete with a kitty motion activated exhaust fan vented outdoors.. I'm just wondering if anybody has any automatic litter box recommendations? I have been looking at the litter robot and "think" it would be a nice device?

Also, I am looking for a vet in the Dallas area that is familiar with the Sphynx breed. I really need to get Sadie's skin addressed as she is very oily and appears to have acne or dermatitis? I actully found this group by looking for skin conditions and Sphynx cats. The coconut oil tips on this forum have helped alot BTW!

Thanks again for the welcome and I will try to get some better pics up soon. My friend is a professional photographer and I cannot wait to photoshoot my HollyWoodStars! Oh the glamor ;)

Cheers,

Craig

Back