Safira's weird doing and advantures

Discussion in 'Sphynx Cat Tails' started by Yumi, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Yumi

YumiSenior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $400.65
    Ratings:
    +936
    • Yellow Sphynx
    • Red Sphynx
    • Pink Sphynx
    • Blue Sphynx
    • Black Sphynx
    So to avoid making a new topic for every small thing she does that I want to share, I got the idea to open this topic that I can update :LOL: This will reduce my spam. A little... :whistle:

So for today's story, I'm not sure if I shared this before. But occasionally lately Safira really likes to nibble and lick my earlobe at 5 am. :sleep: -no clue why. Just her being her and weird I guess-
    So for the new part of which I know I haven't shared it:

This morning she didn't, no instead she attempted to give me a hickey on my cheek! Yeah you've read that right. :ROFLMAO:
    She never once sucked since we gotten her until this noon. Out of no where and fully random she started to kneed ''make cookies'' on my cheek and then proceeded to suckle it like crazy with a lot of suck and smacking sounds. :jawdrop: -again no clue why. Just her being her and weird I guess-
    The nibbling is one of her habits for a while now. No clue about the cheek sucking. Guess time will tell.
    Thought it was funny/nice enough to share that little odd thing she started doing. :happy:

another silly thing I would like to add..:
    Thief.jpg
    Thief!!!
    They really try to ''grabby hand'' everything huh. :hilarious:

• Adore Adore x 2
    • Like Like x 1

• Toa and Ross

Toa and RossGold Lairian Notable Member

Sphynx Bucks:
      $220,060.19
      Ratings:
      +19,874
      Busted! The lityle girl is busted and caught on camera:).

Saphira is a cutie. Can't wait to read more stories about this adorable naughty earlobe licking and cheek sucking girl!

• Happy Happy x 1
      • Yumi

Sphynx Bucks:
        $400.65
        Ratings:
        +936
        • Yellow Sphynx
        • Red Sphynx
        • Pink Sphynx
        • Blue Sphynx
        • Black Sphynx
        One other thing no one ever told me about the naked ones or maybe cats in general...
        Taking a relaxing bath is impossible!
        I mean ok fair enough, I could close the door but then I wouldn't be able to relax either as she would mew and/or scratch the door.

And when I leave the door open so she can come see, she stares me to death. Peeks over the edge so many times I'm scared to bits she'll jump or tumble in.
        I even tried to turn a laundry basket upside down so she could sit a bit higher, see more so she wont jump to peek etc, alas. At that point she could reach the foam almost and did a attempt to go after the foam...

I love her to bits, but oh how she's an exhausting kitten with moments.

• Happy Happy x 1
        • Yumi

Sphynx Bucks:
          $400.65
          Ratings:
          +936
          • Yellow Sphynx
          • Red Sphynx
          • Pink Sphynx
          • Blue Sphynx
          • Black Sphynx
          FeatherTail.jpg FeatherTapedin.jpg

I have this 12 pack of play toys for Safira, 6 balls, 6 mouses.
          3 balls are covered in fabric, 3 are plastic with bell in it.
          3 mouses are made of fabric and then you have well I have no idea how to call these monsters.
          But I disliked them, mainly due the feathers as tail. She never gets to play unattended with it due well she could chew'm off and stuff.
          Apparently I'm worried for nothing as she doesn't want to play with them either. Lol!
          But behold, the solution. I wrapped the feathers in medical soft tape and made it look more like a mouse tail. Now she plays with it and loses it somewhere where she can't reach it and then comes cry. -sigh- She's weird sometimes.
          Still love her tons.

• Happy Happy x 1
          • Yumi

Sphynx Bucks:
            $400.65
            Ratings:
            +936
            • Yellow Sphynx
            • Red Sphynx
            • Pink Sphynx
            • Blue Sphynx
            • Black Sphynx
            Ha! I just noticed I spelled advantures instead of adventures... Awesome. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

So I think miss Safira has been sucking of my face again last night. But with my medication and being overly tired and slightly burned out I can barely remember it. Maybe I've dreamed it. Or she just played succubus again for pretty long even this time. o_O
            And again no she didn't left her mom early, she sit out her time there, I've also read it can be anxiety though I doubt that as there are no other signs of anxiety and a third option is affection. That she pretty much sees me as her mom now. Of which I'm not sure either if that's the case cause she can get very grump and crawl away to be mock in a spot here or there if I groom her (ears or bath or wipe or nails,..) :ROFLMAO:

• Happy Happy x 1
            • Toa and Ross

Toa and RossGold Lairian Notable Member

Sphynx Bucks:
              $220,060.19
              Ratings:
              +19,874
              @Yumi What a creative way to deal with the toys. Can see you're a true sphynx mom!
              And with the suckling. I know it's been said that kittens who suckle are taken away too early from their mom. Well I hear about lots of sphynx who suckle on humans. Those sphynx kittens stayed with their mom till 12-16 weeks old. So I don't believe this is the reason. I think suckling is a way to get relaxed and they do it when they feel at home!

• Happy Happy x 1
              • Yumi

Sphynx Bucks:
                $400.65
                Ratings:
                +936
                • Yellow Sphynx
                • Red Sphynx
                • Pink Sphynx
                • Blue Sphynx
                • Black Sphynx
                @Toa and Ross well, I try, I try. :joyful: of course the first baby is always the hardest one.

Meanwhile on the sucking, she just started to do it again and I'm not even laying flat or am sleeping.
                She didn't even bother to knead or did a very lazy knead.
                (Normally this is the moment she would go full bunting like crazy on me, wonder if she'll do that later or tomorrow morning then..?)

But then something crossed my mind. I think I may have accidentally learned her too. :eek:
                Now I'm not 100% sure and this is just a silly theory but...
                When I give her kisses on her cheek or head or ears, I give rapid kisses. Like really fast. And when I did that a bit ago it crossed my mind, it kinda resembles the sucking but without the actual sucking or the intention to sucking. Even compared to sound it sounds a bit like it but a tiny bit faster faster then when she does it.

So the options:
                I either accidentally learned her to suckle again. :facepalm:
                Or she does it to show affection cause ''I'm her mom'' :happy:
                Or she's trying to copy cat (pun intended on the copy cat word play) my rapid kissing.:wideyed:

Like a other odd thing or maybe not that odd I noticed is that she does go sit on my boyfriends lap, sometimes take a nap there.
                But oddly enough she didn't rub his beard again, nor gave him affection, licks, sucks, no bunting.. Hmmm.

Sometimes she's a little weird. But I love her to bits. :love:

• Happy Happy x 1