Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Salem

Loopsticals1

Lairian
Happy Holidays from my little bean to yours.

Attachments

• 463BECAE-B533-459D-98A3-80BD72A7D0DB.jpeg
    463BECAE-B533-459D-98A3-80BD72A7D0DB.jpeg
    233.4 KB · Views: 30

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Loopsticals1, welcome to the Lair family ! Happy Salem Gotcha! absolutely precious! I hope you are active with lots of pics and tales!
jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch :) we all come together here like family for the love of nakids and our furkids too

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Loopsticals1, welcome to the Lair family ! Happy Salem Gotcha! absolutely precious! I hope you are active with lots of pics and tales!
jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch :) we all come together here like family for the love of nakids and our furkids too

Loopsticals1

Lairian
I definitely have lots of pictures to share with you all. Can’t wait to see everyone’s else’s pictures as well☺️

Loopsticals1

Lairian
What a cutie! And looks like Salem’s ready to help decorate for the holidays! Welcome little helper! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Definitely curious little kitty. She looked to cute by the lights and with her new little sweater to pass up some pictures. But thank you very much appreciate the complements ☺️

Back