Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sam Lewis...Any News?

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sam's having a baby?!? OK, I got dibs on naming rights. The baby's name should be Michael, if it's a boy. That's the coolest name ever.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I hope she is okay as well.

She contacted me a while ago about a order and we went back in forth with details a few times and then I never heard back...I hope she is okay.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Michael Butter is a great name. It would be perfect for a series of kids books or comics about a boy an his cat. :Wink:

I have also noticed that I haven't seen Mugy-s Mumma here lately either. Maybe we need to check in on our UK friends.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi I've not been on for a while!!!! My baby is due in September! My due date is about 6 weeks away but I've been in hospital with repeated urine infetions and uterine pain and the babys growth isn't too good so they may have to induce me a little earlier by a couple of weeks. Just want him/her born now so that I know everything is ok. Thanks for asking after me! I've moved back with my parents for support, they have been so good. Baby's father still a waste of space!

Mo and Lola have been able to come with me and my parents have actually had a conservatory built onto the house for the cats to stay in! Can you believe that!!!! I will have to post pics soon. They have their own water feature, cat tree, sofa and chair etc! They are also organising an outside run to be built for them too! Which will attach to 'their room'!!! I am such a lucky girl.

Hope everyone is ok, I have some serious catching up to do on here!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I hope she is okay as well.

She contacted me a while ago about a order and we went back in forth with details a few times and then I never heard back...I hope she is okay.

Mo still wants an outfit, I need to get him measured and then I will be in touch!! Was it neck, back and round his tummy?! He's put on weight since he's been at my mums!!!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi I've not been on for a while!!!! My baby is due in September! My due date is about 6 weeks away but I've been in hospital with repeated urine infetions and uterine pain and the babys growth isn't too good so they may have to induce me a little earlier by a couple of weeks. Just want him/her born now so that I know everything is ok. Thanks for asking after me! I've moved back with my parents for support, they have been so good. Baby's father still a waste of space!

Mo and Lola have been able to come with me and my parents have actually had a conservatory built onto the house for the cats to stay in! Can you believe that!!!! I will have to post pics soon. They have their own water feature, cat tree, sofa and chair etc! They are also organising an outside run to be built for them too! Which will attach to 'their room'!!! I am such a lucky girl.

What wonderful parents! I am happy that you can keep your kitties. I remember those last few weeks of pregnancy, ugh. I can't wait to see pics of the new addition, all naked and wrinkly like a sphynx kitten, lol

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Yay! Sam is back!

I'm so glad to hear from you. Pregnancy has its share of not so pleasant side effects and does get a bit uncomfortable towards the end, but despite your trips to the hospital I hope you are generally doing well. Try not to let yourself worry about the baby too much (you will have the rest of your life to do that :Wink:). Everything will work out fine; you're about to meet the greatest love of your life. I feel sorry for the Dad. He is missing out on something special and will regret it one day. I am so happy you're able to keep your cats. You will need the unconditional love and company of your feline friends during those late night baby feedings. Your parents sound so awesome. You are a lucky and deserving girl. Don't you forget that. Warm wishes to you and the baby from across the Atlantic.

susi794

Staff member
It sounds as though you have wonderful parents. I'm happy you didn't have to part with your Mo and Lola. Sorry to hear you've not been feeling too well. I pray that the rest of your pregnancy goes better and that you have a healthy, happy baby.

As for your shower--would you prefer we do it before the baby comes or after?

ckutkuhn7

Banned

Wow,,,Can I share your parents with you?!?!?!? Your kitties are so lucky to have such great grandparents!!! Imagine how well the baby will be spoiled!!! :ThumbsUp::LOL:
No rush on the measurements, I'm sure your busy but yes, its neck, chest, belly and length! :BigSmile:

PS...Sorry your pregnancy hasnt been so great. It can defintley stink at times! I thought my third child was going to kill me before it was done and over with! lol I hope she/he is born healthy and without any surprises.

Last edited:

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I wish you very well with your pregnancy! I am so happy to hear the awesome support your parents are giving you. I'm sure you're very anxious for the baby to get here. It's a feeling I have not yet experienced, but from what I hear the waiting can be overwhelming!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi Sam, I've thought about you from time to time, even during my hiatus from Sphynx Lair. Glad to hear that you're doing well, getting support from your family, and able to keep the cats. :ThumbsUp: Please keep us posted with your progress and don't hestitate to ask us if you ever need any help. :Smile:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks everyone! You are all so lovely and it's so nice that you care so much. I am just desperate for baby to arrive now! I'm 34 weeks and have another scan in 2 weeks so will let you know how that goes! When the baby is born and home I will post plenty of pics of it with the cats! Mo is so excited to meet it, he loves sitting on my bump and feeling the baby kick him! He hopes it will have red hair so they will match.

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
awwwwwww sorry hun i didnt even realise you were pregnant :Surprise: a very belated congrats from me and much good luck, the last few weeks drag but the wait is sooo worth it good luck hun,:BigSmile:
looking forward to pics and name very exiting time for you xx
my sister is due in 2 weeks i;m her birthing partner i;m very exited
awww take care, put your feet up, enjoy the freedom while you can lol:LOL: & good luck xxxx

Back