Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sanura is acting strange...

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Sanura is acting like she has been in the catnip, the only problem is that we don't have any catnip, she keeps biting me and running around the house, rolling on the floor and just being crazy does anyone elses sphynx go through stages like this? she is usually calm and collective but today she is a mad women lol

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sanura is acting like she has been in the catnip, the only problem is that we don't have any catnip, she keeps biting me and running around the house, rolling on the floor and just being crazy does anyone elses sphynx go through stages like this? she is usually calm and collective but today she is a mad women lol

Yeah, Piglet sometimes does the same thing. She's usually a quiet, calm cat but every now and then she gets into her "hyper" mode and runs all over the house and up and down the stairs several times in a row. She's never bitten me or anybody else but she does do the "rolling on the floor" thing. My fiance likes to say that when she acts like this, it's because she's "just received communications from the mothership"....LOL (he's convinced that Piglet's really an alien in disguise). I think the spurts of hyperness is just a a typical sphynx trait and a tribute to their abundant energy reserves!

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
lol communcation from the mothership :LOL: yeah she was running all over and then i tried to pet her to calm her down and she bit me and rolled on her back and was grabbing me with her paws wanting to play she is such a goon!

Brooke

Banned

Walter has the opposite problem. He's crazy like that 90% of the time, and only calm for a small portion of the day. He's usually just a gray blur zooming from one end of the house to the other! :Dizzy:

But yes, sometimes he'll be walking casually and then for no apparent reason, jump 2 feet off the ground and go flying out of the room. I swear he is seeing ghosts!

silly4lilly

Lairian

river does this at least twice a day. its usually after he pees or poops (i guess hes happy?) he will run around like a crazy person. he sometimes does not watch where he is running and ends up hitting a chair or the couch!

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Meecho is more like Walter. She acts that way all day long. I personally love it when she bites my belly if I don't get up fast enough or move fast enough for her. :LOL: The only time she is calm is when she is sleeping, but I really wouldn't know since she only sleeps when I'm at work. :Laugh:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah Leo was just doing that tonight holding on to my arm biting and kicking with his hind legs!:Surprise::Woo::Dizzy:

Back