Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Saved a puppy today

georgehairlesson

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
After yoga tonight I ran to Petsmart to look for a disinfectant to clean George's litter box. When I was walking out of the store, a stray dog caught my eye.(He was just lying down in the parking lot......:( I went back inside and informed the Petsmart employees and they just shrugged it off and said, "yeah he's been out there for like 4 weeks". I asked them if they called the cops or humane society or something and they said no. This made me extremely upset and I immediately called the cops. The local community service cop came and had a nice long talk with the Petsmart employees. I just cant believe they didn't call anyone after 4 weeks. It's getting colder each day and he looked so hungry. Thankfully he was caught, given food, and brought to a no kill shelter upon my request. So much for caring about animals at my local Petsmart! Jerks!:Angry:

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
That puppy is so lucky you saw him:ThumbsUp:!You definately saved his life!...Hope he is fine and finds a good home!...I cant believe he was around there for 4 weeks and nobody called for help...How cruel.:Angry:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Great job!:ThumbsUp:
I don't belive how long he was there, what a bunch of A-- holes to just leave him without calling for help!

ellie4-12

Lairian
Thats really sad... I bet someone weird left their puppy there thinking that Petco would take the dog in and find a home for it.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Well I must say I am happy it was not me because I would be fighting with Admin about now!
I would have not called for help, the sucker for animals that I am would now have another puppy:Laugh:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
What???!! 4 Weeks!!! Shame on you petsmart!!! Good to know how much they care...

Back