Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Saw one or two nyc

tuffysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
i actually replied to one on CL and its' a scam. They had "just" moved to Oregon for their job but willing to ship me the cat for a $500 fee. UGH, people suck.
I’m so very sorry. Would not have pointed it out if I had any idea. I was suspicious of Craigslist because concerned about the welfare of the kitties. Didn’t think I would cause disappointment. Thought it was real. So sorry.

JelikoCats

Lairian
I’m so very sorry. Would not have pointed it out if I had any idea. I was suspicious of Craigslist because concerned about the welfare of the kitties. Didn’t think I would cause disappointment. Thought it was real. So sorry.
Please don't think I'm mad at you I'm not. I'm mad at those scammers. I've fallen for it a few times. I would respond to a local area post and then suddenly they had moved to insert far away states such as Oregon Michigan California but because I'm such a perfect adoptable mom they ship it to me for $500 etc etc. Scammers suck. The latest one said that they would ship to me for only $100. I said no Airline ships that low. Besides with the heat wave they won't ship any cats. I said what airline are you using I want to check with the heat index. They said they didn't know until they got to the airport. I said that's a scam cuz nobody just shows up to an airport being able to ship a cat there's always a planned in advance. So I insisted on knowing what airline and then suddenly they stopped responding

Back