Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Say goodbye to his little friends

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
3FEDFDBD-28EE-4225-ADF0-F00F1213ECD5.jpeg
Ochi gets neutered tomorrow. I will be happy when it is done and over. Not sure he will feel the same way.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I dropped him off about an hour ago. The one girl at the desk has t seen him yet and is in love with our crew. I walked in and she started squealing and did you know he is staying with me all day except for surgery time right? She did that with Myshka too. Recovery in her arms at the desk and not in a cage. Lucky little boy. I saw the vet walk in shortly after me. He smiled when I said “don’t forget no Ketamine.” I also finally remembered to,ask for the smaller/softer papery e-collar and not the bigger/harder canvas one. They can’t drink from the fountain in the harder one. I also dug up the blowup one from when Myshka was neutered. They do the pre-surgical testing in the morning and surgeries start around noon. They will call me when he’s done. Thanks for all of the well wishes everyone. I know he will be fine and very hungry lol. He was screaming when I fed the rest of the squad his morning.

denise irwin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ya niko and yoda didnt need any cone at all, never would have known anything was even done except for a tiny bruise from iv. They cane home playing and running around lol. He sounds like he is in good hands the lucky boy

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

denise irwin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So happy it went well and you can pick him up. I know i was crazy with worry that day and it will all melt away once you have him back lol

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@Toa and Ross and @NinaGato I was on the road early today, he was a happy camper this morning. Hubby said he had a good day and slept snuggled up,with Myshka most of the day. I just got home, and it looks like things look good back there lol. No swelling or redness, knock on wood. Hubby forgot to give him his pain pill at noon so,I just did. He only gets one for the next 2 days. Hubby was mad he forgot, so he asked Alex (Amazon device) to remind him at noon tomorrow to pill the cat. Alexa repeated what she heard and said “reminder to kill the cat tomorrow at noon.” OMG too funny, freaked hubby to hear it and now says he probably is on a watch list lol.

Last edited:

Yoda mom

Staff member
Omg! No wonder I domt have an Alex thing !
Wonder what it would tell me when I found claire bare shredding the toilet paper ...Again! Lol

Head smooches sent !

Last edited:
Back