Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Say hello to Monkey

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@missmonkey welcome to sphynxlair for you and Monkey. What a beautiful pink girl Monkey is. With such stunning eyes!

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair. I am looking forward to seeing you become an active member in the community and sharing your beautiful Monkey with us often.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @missmonkey and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a cutie you have there! :)

Yoda mom

Staff member
@missmonkey Hello Monkey!

welcoming you and gorgeous Monkey to the lair family !
Jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch with lots of pics and tales!

Please feel free to ask any questions ... we all learn and grow together for the love of nakids amd everyome has valuable info amd tales to share whether here for years or recently jumped in to enjoy the sphynxlair

Head smooches to Monkey! Love her name !

Ps we all share various pics between spa days! No worries ! No apology needed for any pics we share ... btw she looks amazing two weeks post spa day!

What is her spa day routine ? Products ? They work purrfect!
Members will find it very helpful! Wish mine were so clean two weeks post spa day!

Last edited:

missmonkey

Lairian
You are all so sweet, thank you! She usually has a bath once a week, but I had to stretch the time to two weeks due to surgery. I use original Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo to get the dirt off, then she gets a second pass with cream based baby shampoo. I use an exfoliating glove very lightly and it's great for between the toes. Between bath days, she gets wiped down with a baby wipe and coconut oil if needed. Luckily she's small enough to get her bath in the sink so it makes the process much easier!

Cinafina

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Monkey is beautiful - welcome! I think she looks amazing and not dirty in the least :) Hope we get to see and hear lots more about Monkey!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@missmonkey checkijg in on Monkey

I saw the picture you shared on the other thread showing her rabies vaccination site .
Is it all healed ? I wouldn’t go back either ..
You can post a separate thread for vet recommendations in your area

Heads smooches sent to gorgeous Monkey!

missmonkey

Lairian
It is all healed now, thank goodness! It's been a couple weeks since she got the vaccination. I will definitely make a post about it! Thank you for checking on her, you are so sweet