Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Seal sepia?

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
IMG_0235.JPG IMG_0236.JPG we have learned my new boy is a seal sepia like his grandfather on his mom's side. Has anyone seen this coloring? So far he looks like he has a black tinge on his back so he might get dark. Would love to know if anyone else has one! Thanks. Gotcha day for him is beginning of November and his sister on Sunday, he's been having tummy troubles.

Yoda mom

Staff member
Absolutely adorable -
I am not good at colors but wanted to semd too cute alarm,!
Did breeder say what kind of tummy issues om sister?

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Yoda mom thank you. He's been having diahrea and his fecal samples have all come back negative. She thinks it might be from him having abscesses before and using antibiotics. None of the other kittens have it so we're bringing home 3/4 of them on Sunday so he can heal up.

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@captain_tinky absolutely gorgeous bunch of sphynx babies. :) I cannot wait to see more photos and for you to show a closer, better photo of the seal sepia. Makes me wonder what would be the difference between that term and "chocolate seal point"? Hmm? Best of luck with all the babies and I hope his tummy issues go away asap. :)

Kate

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
They are just the cutest! I too can't wait for more pictures and videos :) That is going to be one crazy household ... lucky you ;)

Back