Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Searching for a sphynx cat-Louisville, KY

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspencercat

Lairian
My husband and I are looking for a sphynx cat since we fell in love with the breed. We don't care sex, age, retired adult, rescue whatever. Just want a healthy little companion that we can spoil and love and cuddle with. I'm trying to find one within driving distance. We have one dog that is SUPER cat friendly and is a therapy dog. She already cleans my friends cornish rex whenever she comes to visit haha. If anyone could help me. This breed is really hard to find! The only thing I do like is certain colors...love the black and white spotted ones and the smokey blacks and greys. :BigSmile:
Andrea

holly_savage

Banned
Hi and Welcome to the Lair, I have sent you a PM about a couple of sites that list breeders of SPhynx by area/state.

Not that I am promoting or advocating any of them, it's just what I used to find my breeder. And it seems that many of the people on here have found sphynx rescues on craigslist and sites like that, just beware of scams, there are many of them out there.

Just ask the questions, there are so many knowledgable folks on here always willing to lend a hand!

Good luck!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
welcome aspencercat glad you found us! just remember to be patient one will show up for you.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi and Welcome to the Lair, I have sent you a PM about a couple of sites that list breeders of SPhynx by area/state.

Not that I am promoting or advocating any of them, it's just what I used to find my breeder. And it seems that many of the people on here have found sphynx rescues on craigslist and sites like that, just beware of scams, there are many of them out there.

Just ask the questions, there are so many knowledgable folks on here always willing to lend a hand!

Good luck!

Holly, can you send me that link too?:Laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back