Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Searching for NJ area breeder

Candy in NJ

Lairian
Good morning all-
Newbie here!
I’m a life long cat owner who’s last baby passed a year ago. I’ve never owned a sphynx before and have decided after a year of researching and reading this forum that I’m ready to become a sphynx mama.
what a nightmare.
I’m constantly online checking out listings. I’m completely discouraged after coming within a hair of loosing thousands to a scam Breeder. I don’t know who to trust or what‘a real anymore.
I’m in New Jersey and have decided will only purchase within a drivable distance and want to pay cash
Please help!!!
I’m so sad, my husband tells me to give up but I know my bald baby is out there waiting for me.
Lonely, sad and kittyless in NJ

Sheldon13

Staff member
Aww bless your heart. I understand. I’ve only been searching for 4 months and I’m about ready to take a break from the effort. It does get exhausting and discouraging.

I do know of a legit breeder in PA, I’d that driving distance? I don’t know anything about them personally so I would still caution you to ask a lot of questions and visit the Cattery if they will let you.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Candy in NJ

Lairian
Aww bless your heart. I understand. I’ve only been searching for 4 months and I’m about ready to take a break from the effort. It does get exhausting and discouraging.

I do know of a legit breeder in PA, I’d that driving distance? I don’t know anything about them personally so I would still caution you to ask a lot of questions and visit the Cattery if they will let you.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need
May I please have the name of the breeder in PA, that’s close enough. Part of the trouble with trying to determine who is legit or not is that no one is allowing visitors cause of COVID. Completely understandable but never the less frustrating.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Just a reminder cattery names and breeder names should only be PMd to members. A couple were deleted in the public comments section.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
May I please have the name of the breeder in PA, that’s close enough. Part of the trouble with trying to determine who is legit or not is that no one is allowing visitors cause of COVID. Completely understandable but never the less frustrating.
Ugh. There are so many things that Covid affected. But don't let it stop you; it will be worth it in the end.

Back