Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Searching for the best home for my girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loumeredeth

Lairian
Before I begin, let me say that this is the hardest decision I've had to make. To realize my cat isn't happy with us and deserves to live the best life was hard but a reality check. The problem isn't her - it's us. It's heartbreaking.

With that being said, she deserves to be someone's number one! She is extremely needy and needs attention all of the time. She shies away with other cats and dogs (we have a dog she hates) so she'd be better off in a home where she can be the shining star. She's healthy, sweet, playful and extremely cuddly. No fee.

A little history: my ex 9 yrs ago wanted a hairless cat and when we broke up, I took her because I didn't trust him caring for her properly. She's been with me ever since which is also another reason this decision makes it so hard.

I don't want to receive hate from this. I will keep her until I trust someone will love her as much as I do. I don't want to be selfish, I want her to get to live her best life ever. If you feel you'd be a good fit for her, please contact me.

I can send you photos as well :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Loumeredeth ,(((hugs))))) for your heartfelt decision...
To do best by her is truly unconditional love ..
Head smooches sent
Admim may contact you for additional information about rehoming fee Etc .
rehoming fee (Max $250) or of there is no rehoming fee to the purrfect forever home
Including a picture would be great

All the best wishes for you and your girl
You have come to the roght place to seek a purrfect home.
I adopted my boys from a member we still stay in touch .

Loumeredeth

Lairian
IMG_0631.JPG

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Aw, best wishes, finding the greatest forever
home for her.
It will help also, if you tell the state you live in.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Loumeredeth big hugs for you. Being able to say you can't give your girl what she needs and searching for the best home fir het shows how much you love her. Hope you find a good home for her.

emily4

Lairian
Are you looking to re-home somewhere in Oregon? Or are you willing to re-home out of state? I live in Nevada but am driving to Portland labor day weekend and would happily give her a loving home. I live with 2 other people so someone would always be there to give her attention and love. Let me know if you have any questions!

Loumeredeth

Lairian
Are you looking to re-home somewhere in Oregon? Or are you willing to re-home out of state? I live in Nevada but am driving to Portland labor day weekend and would happily give her a loving home. I live with 2 other people so someone would always be there to give her attention and love. Let me know if you have any questions!
Hi Emily! I will be out of town that weekend unfortunately. I would be willing to rehome out of state but would rather rehome closer to home if possible.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Loumeredeth ,((hugs))
Interview updates?

Please be sure to type replies with a tag with an @ symbol and their user name
(Like the tag I used here to you )
So that you the member gets alerted to your reply :)
Same for interested parties contacting you for an interview

"Start a conversation " PM is a useful too for detailed communication

Stay positve! I adopted two boys from a member

Keep us updated often

Loumeredeth

Lairian
@Loumeredeth ,((hugs))
Interview updates?

Please be sure to type replies with a tag with an @ symbol and their user name
(Like the tag I used here to you )
So that you the member gets alerted to your reply :)
Same for interested parties contacting you for an interview

"Start a conversation " PM is a useful too for detailed communication

Stay positve! I adopted two boys from a member

Keep us updated often

@Yoda mom Thank you for the tip! I'm new at this stuff :) I've spoken to one person who is hopeful but very far away which makes it difficult! We will see what happens this week... :) I've reached out to a couple others, hoping for a reply soon!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Loumeredeth , you can also keep your thread active with additional pics amd details and advising still accepting interviews for a purrfect home.. ! This way the thread will pop attention from more members that may have not seen the thread yet
(((Hugs)))

What is her name ? She is precious!

Loumeredeth

Lairian
@Loumeredeth , you can also keep your thread active with additional pics amd details and advising still accepting interviews for a purrfect home.. ! This way the thread will pop attention from more members that may have not seen the thread yet
(((Hugs)))

What is her name ? She is precious!

@Yoda mom Her name is Madeline, Maddie for short! :)

Still searching for new homes closer to the Oregon area! She's a great traveler and we are willing to travel, just don't want to fly her all the way across the US.

Hope someone's out there :)

Attachments

• IMG_1218.jpg
    IMG_1218.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1220.jpg
    IMG_1220.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_1221.jpg
    IMG_1221.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 124
Status