Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Secret Santa This Year?

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I’ll send a PM this week to @NinaGato to see if she has come across this thread yet. She might be too busy to do it this year. Hang tight for an update.

susi794

Staff member
Please fill me in with how it works!

#Annejo12 we submit names to NinaGato if we want to participate in the gift exchange, she pairs us up with another person, gives us the dollar limits and rules. We each pay a small amount for a “slush fund” to use in case someone gets stiffed by someone who just takes a gift and sends nothing. If that happens, the fund is used to buy a replacement gift for that person. If we don’t need it, it gets donated—usually to the Lair. Then we shop for the cats and usually a little something for the owner and send off to our person. When we get and open our packages, we post pics of the gifts and our cats enjoying them for everyone else to enjoy and to say thanks to our Secret Santas. It’s fun and entirely optional. I have participated many times and always have fun with it.

Annejo12

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
#Annejo12 we submit names to NinaGato if we want to participate in the gift exchange, she pairs us up with another person, gives us the dollar limits and rules. We each pay a small amount for a “slush fund” to use in case someone gets stiffed by someone who just takes a gift and sends nothing. If that happens, the fund is used to buy a replacement gift for that person. If we don’t need it, it gets donated—usually to the Lair. Then we shop for the cats and usually a little something for the owner and send off to our person. When we get and open our packages, we post pics of the gifts and our cats enjoying them for everyone else to enjoy and to say thanks to our Secret Santas. It’s fun and entirely optional. I have participated many times and always have fun with it.
This does sound like fun and I would love to participate!

susi794

Staff member
NinaGato will post instructions on the rules and how to sign up within the next day or so.

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I am posting the rules and refs for the gift exchange this year right now.
Please look for post titled
Sphynxmas 2018 Lair Gift Exchange

Back