Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Secret Santa?

NiceGirlsFakeIt

Lairian
Does anyone know if this is in the works this year? I wasn't around much and didn't know many people last year, so I didn't participate, but I would love to do it this year if possible. Will it be happening this year? If so, does anyone know when names and such will be traded. I'm a planner, so I would love to start working on my package. :ThumbsUp:

Caloci

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
You haven't missed anything yet. I joined this site last year on 8 or 9 Nov, and the event was already organized, so I missed it. I expect that we will hear any day now, just as soon as we get the Halloween Photo Contest out of the way.

werecatrising

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Does anyone know if this is in the works this year? I wasn't around much and didn't know many people last year, so I didn't participate, but I would love to do it this year if possible. Will it be happening this year? If so, does anyone know when names and such will be traded. I'm a planner, so I would love to start working on my package. :ThumbsUp:

I have been waiting too. I like to have lots of time to shop.

Boonecat

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
whomever i get to buy for will receive some cute lil' homemade kitty gifts. i didn't make them myself though. i bought them @ a craft fair, & 100% of the proceeds went to an animal shelter. so, it was a very 'feel good' buy to know that i helped out some animals. can't wait for the secret santa exchange.:ThumbsUp:

susi794

Staff member
I also loved the homemade part.....but I just love the whole thing so it doesn't matter to me how we do it. Just love to do it!

susi794

Staff member
Even if ilovemysphynx doesn't make the homemade part a necessity, we can always include a homemade part anyway....I loved that part almost the most!

andreanar

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I loved looking at all the pics and reading how excited everyone was to give and recieve their gifts for the July exchange. I also loved how everyone seemed to really put love and care into their homemade gift!

KitCatty

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I can't wait!!!!! My boys had soooo much fun opening their gifts last year! I still have my coffee mug too ;)

heidi74

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
oh how time is not being nice to us...i wish we could have our people. i have started holiday shopping but to be boy or girl spacific i have to wait and see. the ideas are overwelming for the homemade part. i hope we have people before thanksgiving

butterb33rs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
lmao omg !!! I just said I was still waiting for my gift and then the door bell rings and boom I got my gift !!! HHHHAAAAAAZAAAAAAA:BigSmile::BigSmile: I didn't even know they deliver mail at 6pm well either way im content !!!

Back