Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Secret Santa

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
It's that time of year again! For those of you who where not here last year I will explain!:ThumbsUp:
First you decide if you want to take part, it is fun and you only need to spend $30.
If you would like to please pm me your info.
1- first and last name
2- address
3-are you male or female
4-is your cat or cats male or female, if none yet thats ok:Wink:
5-does you or your cat have any allergies

Then please make sure you have your profile page filled out because this helps who ever gets you to buy for learn a bit about you.
I will give everyone until Sunday 11-14-10 to get me this info, then on Monday 11-15-10 I will send you the name of the person you will be buying for, please keep this a secret and try not to let anyone know who you have because we have a little game when it is all over trying to guess who your gift was from.
Please when buying gifts do not spend more than $30 and keep in mind that you can buy for the human the cats or split it up and do a little something for both.
Please make sure you mail your gift out so that it arrives in time for Christmas to be safe I would have gifts shipped by 12-15-10. And please when your gift arrives do not open it until Christmas, I know that can be hard but it is more fun that way, after you open it please post and let us all know about it and who you think that it is from? I will let you know when it is all over!
Yes there where a few miss haps last year and gifts where mailed late and or not at all, so I ask you to please let me know when your gift has been mailed and when you receive yours in the mail, I know things happen and there are no hard feelings over last year but keep in mind that I really want everyone who sends a gift to receive a gift so if gifts are not mailed out by 12-15-10 I start shopping so that no one is without a gift, I love Christmas and have alot on my plate this time of year so please guys try not to add to my stress:Wink:
Also keep in mind that if you have user A that does not mean that user A has you!

I hope that you all have fun and this is enjoyable for all who participate!

gizmo6370

Banned
I won't be joining because of the shipping fee ( no fun for the one who gets my name...all the way to the Netherlands )...but i will donate some money to the lair...as always :Wink: :Smile:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am in again.
Maybe I will shop at some of the shows once I know who I get.
It is fun!!!!!!!!!

TotenEngel

Banned
Can us non-US peeps get involved? I am happy to ship to US if someone is happy to ship to UK.. or maybe us euro peeps could 'try' to get each other?
Would love to do this!

susi794

Staff member
The idea of the European folks exchanging names sounds great too--that way they can get in on the fun too! Will you disperse the names for them too, ilovemysphynx?
I'm in....sending my info to you right away.
Ho Ho Ho,
Susi and the gang

holly_savage

Banned
We are in too, and sending kitty sizes are a great idea.

And as to the Euro gang, I would be more than happy to ship something out that way.
Maybe each person could put in their email if they would like to be in the North America only, or in the world exchange.

I for one think it would be neat to get something "foreign" for the cats!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I won't be joining because of the shipping fee ( no fun for the one who gets my name...all the way to the Netherlands )...but i will donate some money to the lair...as always :Wink: :Smile:

Gizmo first let me say thank you for all of your kind donations, you are to good to us:Wink:

I say go for the secret santa if you wish because our map has sure grown since last year and I am sure I could pair you with someone near you.

Gizzymom

Banned
We are in too, and sending kitty sizes are a great idea.

And as to the Euro gang, I would be more than happy to ship something out that way.
Maybe each person could put in their email if they would like to be in the North America only, or in the world exchange.

I for one think it would be neat to get something "foreign" for the cats!

I agree!! I'm willing to ship international!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Wow guys my inbox is blinking like crazy:ThumbsUp:
Please no matter where you live if you want to take part please do, there are lots of you willing to ship any place and that is great:ThumbsUp: but I will do my best to keep everyone paired up with someone from there side of the world!
Just want everyone to enjoy this and have fun with the holidays!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am willing to ship to Canada and anywhere in the USA but not over seas.
Cocos vet bill was very high.

susi794

Staff member
Woooohoooo! SantaClaus is coming to town....he's making a list and checking it twice....
All of it sounds good except that part about where" he sees you when you're sleeping..." that sort of creeps me out. :Dizzy:
:Hysterical::LOL::Hysterical:
Shopping here I come! :ThumbsUp:

Gizzymom

Banned
Woooohoooo! SantaClaus is coming to town....he's making a list and checking it twice....
All of it sounds good except that part about where" he sees you when you're sleeping..." that sort of creeps me out. :Dizzy:
:Hysterical::LOL::Hysterical:
Shopping here I come! :ThumbsUp:

Not to mention these little guys do a LOT of sleeping!!!:LOL:

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'm in, for shipping over there as well. Or Europe for that matter no difference. Checked the fee for Sweden to US. 300g (about 11oz) is about $15 so no biggie.
Same package sweden to central Europe is $13 so no difference really.

It will be quite easy for us over here to pick eachother out though as the country of origin will be stamped on the packages. We are not THAT many after all but I am all in. Overseas present would be neat. :Laugh:

holly_savage

Banned
I'm in, for shipping over there as well. Or Europe for that matter no difference. Checked the fee for Sweden to US. 300g (about 11oz) is about $15 so no biggie.
Same package sweden to central Europe is $13 so no difference really.

It will be quite easy for us over here to pick eachother out though as the country of origin will be stamped on the packages. We are not THAT many after all but I am all in. Overseas present would be neat. :Laugh:

It's about the same price from Canada to anywhere international. And only a little less to the US. It all depends on weight and dimensions.

susi794

Staff member
I just mailed out Sam's baby package (finally) to the U.K. today and it cost a little over $16. I sent a package to South Africa and it cost me $60. I almost had a heart attack! So check the rate, weight, and dimensions before you mail....

gizmo6370

Banned
Gizmo first let me say thank you for all of your kind donations, you are to good to us:Wink:

I say go for the secret santa if you wish because our map has sure grown since last year and I am sure I could pair you with someone near you.

You don't have to thank me Heather:Wink:....it's my pleasure to take part of keeping SL up and running....so we all can have a fun place to come to :Smile:

Okay if no one is having a problem with sending to Europe....i'm in then....sending you my name and adress right now :BigSmile:

Back