Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Secret Santa!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
It is time to start our Secret Santa!

Here is how it will work, I am going to try to keep it simple, being this is our first time here on SphynxLair doing this!
You only have to participate if you want to, but remember after Christmas we will have A contest to see if you can guess who your secret Santa was!
If you want to join the fun send me (ilovemysphynx) A private message by October 10th with your info.
1. Full name
2. Address
3. If you are male or female
4. If your Sphynx are Male or Female
5. If you or your Sphynx have any allergies

After I have all the names of who will join the Secret Santa fun I will send you A private message with the information of the person you will be buying and sending A gift to!
Please keep the value of the gift between $20 - $30

Please try to read up on the persons posts and really try to do some detective work to see what this persons likes and dislikes are!
Please remember we want everyone to have their gift in time for Christmas so check the address and make sure you allow enough time for shipping. I would say have your gift mailed by early December.
For the return address put the same as the sending address so that your name stays A secret!
Most of all when you receive your gift you can NOT open it until Christmas!
After that you may post your gift and try to guess who it is from, if you guess correct I will let you know and send you A prize!

Please keep the name and address of the person you are sending A gift to private and remember here at SphynxLair we will do the same!

Brooke

Banned
Can you explain how this will work for those of us that have multiple sphynxes? Will I have 4 different names to shop for? (One from each of my cats?)

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi there, I only have one question: are the gifts we're getting just for the sphynx, or are we able to get gifts for the owner, too?

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Can you explain how this will work for those of us that have multiple sphynxes? Will I have 4 different names to shop for? (One from each of my cats?)

Just enter as your self 1 person not by Sphynx. When you choose the gift you can buy for the person or the Sphynx or split it up as long as you do not go over the $30.
Only1 entry per person is needed that way for those of us with more than one Sphynx only have to buy one gift!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there, I only have one question: are the gifts we're getting just for the sphynx, or are we able to get gifts for the owner, too?

They can be what ever you decide the owner or the Sphynx, or you can split it up 1/2 for the owner 1/2 for the sphynx!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They can be what ever you decide the owner or the Sphynx, or you can split it up 1/2 for the owner 1/2 for the sphynx!

I like the idea of doing 1/2 for the sphynx and 1/2 for the owner...we sphynx owners need some love during the holidays, too! :BigSmile:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have ideas also.
I hope I will get time to shop at the cat shows for once.
There were some things that would be great as gifts.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I am giving everyone to october 1 to sign up then I will let you know who you have:ThumbsUp:
So far we have 13! Don't forget to get be your info if you want to take part in this, it should be fun!

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Can't wait, me and the kids are working hard, but why they think french fries and chicken is a good idea i don't know:LOL:I think they are hungry...No seriously I can't wait this sounds like so much fun...

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I might be shopping at the TICA cat show if I get time which I doubt wil happen.
I got home made cookies frommy ss last year and home made ginger bred mix.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Time is running out! Just A reminder if you want to take part in the secret santa you have to pm me your info by oct 1st!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Ok one more time, This is it the last day to let me know if you want to take part in the secret santa gift exchange!
Just sent me A pm and I will get back to you!
So far there is 14 of you, I will send you your info in the next day or two!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
OK I just sent you all who you will be giving A gift to for the secret santa! in a pm
I picked out of A hat,( well a pile):Laugh: so it was random!
A few things to keep in mind.
1. price $20-$30
2. make the return address the same as the sending address so there are no hints.
3. please make sure you allow enough time when mailing so that the gift gets there in time for christmas.
4. do not open your gift until christmas.
5. we will have a contest after christmas to see who can guess who their gift was from and you will win a prize if you guess correct from us here at sphynxlair.

here is A list of who joined in so you know when the time comes to guess.
1. marnasobsession
2. nbolin
3. elgatoloco
4.lovinsphynx
5. mews2much
6.sydkat7
7. harley
8. georgehairlesson
9. brooke
10. kalliee129
11. melodierock
12. heather