Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Seeking adoption/rescue/re-home (FL)

LuxorInTheNude

Lairian
I lost my sweet boy, Luxor, just over 3 weeks ago. I am hoping to find a nakey in need of a good home to honor his legacy and keep his big sister (Jezzebelle the Pinny-Poo) and me company. There is a sphynx-shaped hole in our hearts that we would love to fill. I had Luxor for just shy of 8 years, nursed him through HCM from age 3, and consider myself to be well-educated and experienced with all facets of sphynx-isms. I live in SW Florida but I am willing to travel if necessary. Thank you in advance, sphynx community!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@LuxorInTheNude ((comforting hugs)))) so so sorry for the loss of your special friend Luxor .
He truly had the best of love and care . Luxor omly knew your love .
Fly free and high sweet Luxor . You are loved beyond measure …

I truly believe they send us the one to love like they knew in this world .

(((Hugs))) and head smooches to Jezzebelle with positive vibes the Sphynx stars align

LuxorInTheNude

Lairian
@LuxorInTheNude ((comforting hugs)))) so so sorry for the loss of your special friend Luxor .
He truly had the best of love and care . Luxor omly knew your love .
Fly free and high sweet Luxor . You are loved beyond measure …

I truly believe they send us the one to love like they knew in this world .

(((Hugs))) and head smooches to Jezzebelle with positive vibes the Sphynx stars align
I absolutely agree! He chose me just as much as I chose him. Thank you for your kind words.

Back