Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Seeking IG Friends!

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
(Hopefully this is allowed :whistle:)

Hola Lairians. I've realized I cannot keep the camera out of my Kenzo's face! I'm thoroughly obsessed, so I started him an IG page a few days ago to share all his adventures and photo-ops. I often upload photos here at the Lair, but I don't want to flood the media section more than I already tend to do, lol. Please follow us if you would like to share Kenzo's journey through kitten hood, and comment your IG below so we can follow you back! Pet profiles and people alike are welcome! Click below:

:cat: ---> @KingKenzoBare_ <--- :cat:
Yes... Kenzo's IG identity is illuminati. :sneaky::greedy::hilarious: You've been warned. My dog @brodie_yorkielifestyle is much less 'controversial,' and much more cutesy if you would like the follow him instead. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's all in good fun. We love being Lairians and we hope to make many friends! :kiss:

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We're following :happy: Your captions have me laughing daily! King Kenzo joining the Illuminati alongside the Dark Lord! I don't know how to link our instagram like that, but Yoda's is @grandmasternudist :ROFLMAO:

Back