Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Seeking to adopt in DMV

Aclaravega

Lairian
Hi fellow sphynx lovers!

I'm seeking to adopt or foster a naked cat in the DMV area, we recently endured a loss with out own beloved sphynx and are seeking to extend that love to another little bud. Age does not matter, our house is not a home without a Sphynx.

Thank you,
Andrea

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Just wanted to wish you good luck. To increase your chances, you could contact a few breeders near you and inquire about retirees.

There is also this web page you might get lucky with:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Aclaravega (((comforting hugs ))) and all paws crossed the sphynx stars align ..
Stay positive and active here . Several of us have adopted from members .as well as retirees from reputable breeders .
Please let us know how far, what areas you can travel to ..

don’t hesitate to PM any ads you are looking at outside the lair so we can take an extra peek for red flags . The fraud thread has some great tips .. helpful during my time of loss when I was looking at adoptees on line .

Following for updates

Aclaravega

Lairian
Just wanted to wish you good luck. To increase your chances, you could contact a few breeders near you and inquire about retirees.

There is also this web page you might get lucky with:

Thank you so much for this link, really appreciate your insight.

Aclaravega

Lairian
@Aclaravega (((comforting hugs ))) and all paws crossed the sphynx stars align ..
Stay positive and active here . Several of us have adopted from members .as well as retirees from reputable breeders .
Please let us know how far, what areas you can travel to ..

don’t hesitate to PM any ads you are looking at outside the lair so we can take an extra peek for red flags . The fraud thread has some great tips .. helpful during my time of loss when I was looking at adoptees on line .

Following for updates
Thank you so much Yoda Mom <3

Back