Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Seeking to adopt in NYC/NJ/CT area

beebs138

Lairian
Hello everyone,

I am a resident of the Bronx and I am looking to find a Sphynx that is in need of a loving new home. I am a huge cat lover and miss my two precious Siamese (Mr. Googles & Lady Gaga, seen in my pic) very much. We are now pet-less and would love to change that for a special lil guy who would be getting a whole lot of attention! Please, if anyone can help us in our journey, I would appreciate it. I am looking forward to hearing from anyone who can help.

Thanks so much,
Laurie

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hello everyone,

I am a resident of the Bronx and I am looking to find a Sphynx that is in need of a loving new home. I am a huge cat lover and miss my two precious Siamese (Mr. Googles & Lady Gaga, seen in my pic) very much. We are now pet-less and would love to change that for a special lil guy who would be getting a whole lot of attention! Please, if anyone can help us in our journey, I would appreciate it. I am looking forward to hearing from anyone who can help.

Thanks so much,
Laurie

If you're looking for an adult, you should check out this page from time to time:
FBRL Retired Friends: Breed and Summary List

Also, contact breeders in your area and ask about getting on a waiting list for retirees.

I don't want to turn you off to adopting an adult because all my cats came to me as adults, but it's totally random when one comes up for adoption here so the more feelers you put out the faster you'll find one. Good luck and let us know what happens!

Sheldon13

Staff member
Good luck in your search! Definitely keep an eye out in the adoption section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yoda mom

Staff member
@beebs138 Hi LaurieWelcome to the lair family

All paws crossed the sphynx stars align

Stay active with us amd check here often
Several of us have adopted from members

You can also contact reputable breeders for any upcoming retirees you can interview for .

Be sure to check out the help center with good threads to prep for sphynx life as well
How to detect fraud and what to look for in a reputable breeder .

Keep us updated :)

Back