Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Selfie Saturday 11-26-2016

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Hello lairians,

This morning I was prepairing diner. It's pot roast that I prepaire in an old fashion Dutch Romertopf. Toa came to check if all the ingredients were in it before I put in in the oven for 5 hours

IMG_3611.JPG

Hope to see a lot of selfies of you all today!

Natasja

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hello lairians,

This morning I was prepairing diner. It's pot roast that I prepaire in an old fashion Dutch Romertopf. Toa came to check if all the ingredients were in it before I put in in the oven for 5 hours

View attachment 72862

Hope to see a lot of selfies of you all today!

Natasja

I love that Dutch Romertopf. Can they be ordered on line?
I just searched. I found some.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Hairless Blessing did you find a romertopf? That's great cause in the Netherlands you can hardly find them anymore. They're too old fashion. They're more or less the same as the Marocco Tajine. It's so great cause you put all kind of ingredients in it with water, wine or port. You put it in the oven and a few hours later it's ready. Even I can make a delicious meal in this:).

By the way the romertopf is originally not from the Netherlands but in the '50-'60 we did use it a lot here.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
A little late to the party... have been working all week and looking forward to being off tomorrow! Just snuck this one in when I got home.
@Toa and Ross you always do a great job starting of. The selfies...I have to. Look up what you are eating!
@Lickleone look Tau...and you...bosom buddies
@Ely2400 well hello and welcome to selfie Saturday...you both have beautiful eyes...wow.

a1201afaf4e6d5d6528e9e4075b9047c.jpg

Purrs & Peace to all,
Patti

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Great selfies. I'm sorry I missed it.

OMG, @Toa and Ross -- you CAN cook!!!!! I bet it was delicious. I've always wanted to get a Moroccan Tagine set (very similar, as you say). A good friend recently bought a pressure cooker and asked why I didn't have one -- they freak me out!!! I'm rambling (yay, cold medicine).

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Xandria sssssshhht please don't tell anyone I can cook:). And you really need a Tagine!

Your secret is safe with me! heeee.

You know, I have a recipe for Moroccan Tagine Meatballs that is beyond fabulous. I make it in my slow cooker but it would sure be nice to get a real Tagine. When I win the lottery, move, and get the kitchen of my dreams!

Back