Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Selfie Saturday 12-14-19

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I had the luck of bumping into a Lairian yesterday! @MyJezebel and I met for the first time years and years ago at a Sphynxlair meet and greet at a cat show. Then the last time we saw one another was 5 1/2 years ago when she and her husband stopped over to meet our cats and then went out to dinner. It was such nice surprise. Thanks Heather for saying your name “Heather Sphynxlair” when I struggled to place you lol. Let’s try to meet for dinner again in 2020!

f7009e268d2f8d4285a8f1dfe5291440.plist

A true selfie and no kitties to hide behind lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Zab it’s in my home yes. First Christmas tree since I have my crew. And....the tree has pink decorations!! Pink! I mean, pink. I never liked pink.
But then you get a foster daughter who loves pink and there you are decoration the tree in pink:)

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Zab it’s in my home yes. First Christmas tree since I have my crew. And....the tree has pink decorations!! Pink! I mean, pink. I never liked pink.
But then you get a foster daughter who loves pink and there you are decoration the tree in pink:)
Pink is awesome! I was a pink hater too, until I figured that it was really cool when paired with black! A foster daughter??!! Wow! That's so cool! Well, I'll be waiting to hear all about that christmas tree and your crew. You are so brave to give it a go, I know I wouldn't...

Back