Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Selfie saturday 5-23-2020

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
@Zab you and your babies are always so photogenic! @Annejo12 always so nice to see you and your baby join in. @Beckinboots hope you feel better.

Well, a piece of my leg will have to count as a selfie today. I had these 3 join me this morning as I sipped coffee and watched the news. I was very pleased Azura was so tolerant as she was with me first...can be a bit jumpy when when The boys push in.

Attachments

Last edited:

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Zab you and your babies are Leary’s so photogenic! @Annejo12 always so nice to see you and your baby join in. @Beckinboots hope you feel better.

Well, a piece of my leg will have to count as a selfie today. I had these 3 join me this morning as I sipped coffee and watched the news. I was very pleased Azura was so tolerant as she was with me first...can be a bit jumpy when when The boys push in.
I so miss my Ossi when I see your babies with the skin color of a store bought chicken! What a pro, getting them all in one shot!