Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Selfie saturday 7-14-2018

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I hope I'm first now and that I haven't missed the thread.... Well, at our house it's the day after the big 44 celebration. Siiri is keeping me company on the sofa. Can't wait to see your saturday selfies!
(The tiger painting in the back is just a bonus. Found it cheap at an auction. The tigers are all bent and skew and I just had to have it!)

IMG_20180714_121921.jpg

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Zab you're the first! We Europeans do have it easy to be the first. Although members from Australia (@lealea :)) could easily outbeat us;).

Do I understand it correctly...did you became 44 yesterday? Impossible! You look way too young to be 44! But if it was your birthday then...congratulations!

Siiri giving mommy a face wash:). And I love the tiger bonus

Last edited:

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Too much light for the photo but I couldn't resist...a selfie with all 3 is a very rare thing.

Yeey mommy, stop kissing my butt!

Attachments

• 20180714_115636.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 26

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Zab you're the first! We Europeans do have it easy to be the first. Although members from Australia (@lealea :)) could easily outbeat us;).

Do I understand it correctly...did you became 44 yesterday? Impossible! You look way too you g to be 44! But if it was your birthday then...congratulations!

Siiri giving mommy a face wash:). And I love the tiger bonus

Yep, I'm 44, let's not talk about it out loud...but thank you! :whistle:o_O;):ROFLMAO:

lealea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Zab Happy birthday! I hope you had a fabulous day! Siiri isbeautiful, as are you, but it’s all about the sphynx hehe.

@Toa and Ross i really should be first but I don’t get on here enough. That has to change. Gorgeous photo of you relaxing with the babies. I see you are being a good girl and taking resting seriously ;)

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Pretty Rosie.... I see some blankets, sweaters and a beanie in the pic, we're kind of melting here in Sweden. Even the naked ones are hot now and we wet up towels to cool down.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Happy belated birthday @Zab....you look FABULOUS!!! Yes you were first to post...first to the selfie party. Keep it up. I love seeing everyone. All of you ladies look great today. I will try to join the party tomorrow. We were up way past my bedtime last night. My niece won a softball tournament yesterday as some of you who are my FB friends know and hubby and I were too pumped to fall asleep lol. 3 1/2 hours of sleep when the naked quad squad said time to get up I look and feel drained. Life is good.

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Happy belated birthday @Zab....you look FABULOUS!!! Yes you were first to post...first to the selfie party. Keep it up. I love seeing everyone. All of you ladies look great today. I will try to join the party tomorrow. We were up way past my bedtime last night. My niece won a softball tournament yesterday as some of you who are my FB friends know and hubby and I were too pumped to fall asleep lol. 3 1/2 hours of sleep when the naked quad squad said time to get up I look and feel drained. Life is good.

Congratz to sporty niece! Go girl! Softball is a small sport here but I've tried it while in school and it was fun. Can't wait for sunday selfie!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Zab -- Happy belated 44th. I love how Siiri is showering you with love.

@Toa and Ross -- wow, I think that's the first selfie with all 3 of yours. Well done! You look like you're relaxing and they're making sure you stay relaxing.

@lealea -- oh that sweet little pink mushroom, snuggling into you and both of you wrapped up in your winter! Stay warm.

@Catzzzmeow -- I was stoked to learn of the big win! And I can imagine no sleep was had. ha ha. See you tomorrow then!

@Jocy24 -- Archie is such a little player!!!!

I just got back from the market and was greeted by my inquisitive duo.

maximillian_von_strange_36864331_1980346308942311_4097413029610651648_n.jpg

maximillian_von_strange_36904735_270487753714488_5678216927344852992_n.jpg

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Zab , happy belated birthday! A purrfect celebration :)
Great pic amd love the tiger pic ( I have a couple of Batman tigers -.majestic big cats)

Happy Caturday to all! Great pics!

lealea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Pretty Rosie.... I see some blankets, sweaters and a beanie in the pic, we're kind of melting here in Sweden. Even the naked ones are hot now and we wet up towels to cool down.

It is very cold here, for Australia ;) so hats and snuggles are the norm every day. It’s not easy leaving the house when I have this little cutie in my arms.

@Xandria the little pink mushroom sends you her best purrs!

Back