Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Selfie saturday, or is it sunday? 1-13-19

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ville and me wishing everyone a happy cathurday...

lealea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Zab gorgeous! I always love seeing your face in your photos. Loving the new hair colour!

A friend of mine came to visit my new baby Lily today and took this, so not strictly a selfie :whistle: but I love that all three of us are in the photo together.

The second one is a selfie, just not taken on Saturday, so I’m breaking all the rules!

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Zab gorgeous! I always love seeing your face in your photos. Loving the new hair colour!

A friend of mine came to visit my new baby Lily today and took this, so not strictly a selfie :whistle: but I love that all three of us are in the photo together.

The second one is a selfie, just not taken on Saturday, so I’m breaking all the rules!

View attachment 90123

View attachment 90122
Wow, that's some serious girlpower! Love it!

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Woohoo!!! I haven’t been able to acess sphynxlair all day. I thought I was going to miss selfie Saturday! I can always count on @Zab to get the party started :love: @lealea Awh beautiful pics! Love seeing anybody with their entire crew. Here’s my two from this morning.
Moviestar vibes there! You look so beautiful and I just love that look of integrity in pic 3 on the little prince!

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm a little late. My crew were a bit uncooperative! LOL

Max in motion!
View attachment 90195

Max is crying to going outside, which I'll do later once it warms up a bit.
View attachment 90196

Happy what's left of Sunday, everyone!!!!
Familiar.... you take hundred photos and one is not blurry.... what is that art on the wall???

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Familiar.... you take hundred photos and one is not blurry.... what is that art on the wall???

She's an artist from Calgary, Canada, I think. She had a table at a comic con here and I immediately fell in love with this character of hers. I have a "thing" for medical stuff (especially plague doctors), but combine Steampunk and a mad physician -- I'm there!

RaisinBambino

Lairian
Just gave the little munchkin a bath. Surprisingly she wasn’t even getting close to being oily but i did notice she’s starting to become dark in certain areas. AND i normally get help from the boyfriend as she fights me BUT no boyf today&she didnt fight me!

P.S. my tapatalk is down. Is anyone experiencing log in issues? :mad:

Sheldon13

Staff member
@RaisinBambino

I assume you use through notifications mostly? You have to go back through groups and re-log in to Sphynxlair. Then it should all work normally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back