Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Selfie Sunday! (better late than never)

My Grungy Guy felt like posing today.

"Get us on the first flight to Seattle, mom, and make sure my guitar is in tune!" LOL...

After dinner I shall clean his ears and give him a wipe down.

And how is it that his registration papers say his eyes are Aqua? I have only seen them as this beautiful Sage Green shade, never the swimming pool blue-green that typically displays as aqua.
IMG_6794.JPG
IMG_6795.JPG

Yoda mom

Staff member
@carakitty , awwhhh what a soulful face! Adorable !
(Ps I miss Living in Seattle ) amd Colorado!

Head smooches sent

I'm sorry I forgot to reply earlier! Thank you for the replies and sweet comments!

I'm going to see if I can add today's pic to this thread.

Today is Self Care Sphynx Snuggle Sunday. I feel like I'm getting a cold so I'm doing as little as possible to preserve my energy for work tomorrow. Smoothie sipping, snuggles, napping, and watching the husband video game are the main agenda items for the day.

Attachments

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Snuggling together will make you feel better soon. A hot toddy before you go to bed and you'll be as new tomorrow. Feel better soon

@Toa and Ross I believe that sounds like a fabulous idea! I may have a hot apple cider with a bit of honey and rum.

For the immediate future, I will have chicken broth with noodles, if my family hasn't already eaten the leftovers!