Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Separation forcing us to rehoming 1 year old dwarf sphynx in AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbyyymargottt

Lairian
Ava is 1 yr 4 months
About 3.5 pounds
Super affectionate to everyone and everything
Scottsdale, AZ
Fixed and UTD
Going through separation, can't keep her sadly.
$250

Attachments

• DC5B209D-7042-4D23-BBED-2002CE726B89.png
    DC5B209D-7042-4D23-BBED-2002CE726B89.png
    310.1 KB · Views: 163
  • 0D1581D5-DED3-40CC-9BD7-8D7A5FC96F9D.jpeg
    0D1581D5-DED3-40CC-9BD7-8D7A5FC96F9D.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 162

Valette

Lairian
Hi,
I've been searching for an adult sphynx or bambino to add to my furry family. I live in Minnesota, would you be willing to rehome that far away? I've done research on them for probably 10 years preparing for when I got my own house and could get one. I've also house sat for my boss who has two and I adore them.

Valette

Lairian
Hi,
I've been searching for an adult sphynx or bambino to add to my furry family. I live in Minnesota, would you be willing to rehome that far away? I've done research on them for probably 10 years preparing for when I got my own house and could get one. I've also house sat for my boss who has two and I adore them.
I want to add that I went into my search figuring that I'd have to travel. I have plans for that for when I find a naked baby to add to my home.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Robbyyymargottt , ((hugs)) for your heartfelt decision. you have come to the right place to find a forever home. several of us have adopted from members and some even choose to stay in touch.

members will surely chime in for interviews for a forever home for precious Ava. hugs n head smooches. please keep us updated often

Sheldon13

Staff member
Ava is 1 yr 4 months
About 3.5 pounds
Scottsdale, AZ
Fixed and UTD
$250

Looks like you’ve gotten several bites. Any luck with interviews?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maraandme0401

Lairian
Ava is 1 yr 4 months
About 3.5 pounds
Scottsdale, AZ
Fixed and UTD
$250
Hello I live near Pittsburgh, PA but am willing to travel! I do not own a hairless cat currently but have frequently cared for a good friend of mine who has three of them, so I am familiar with the care they need. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sundance

Lairian
We're a day's drive from you, SW corner of Colorado. Sundance would probably like a buddy -- the furry cats around here aren't quite his cup of tea, too big for him! Experienced sphynx owner. I know nothing about dwarf sphynx but I've had sphynxes and rexes and other cats with a few rather oddball special needs (Tommy was 5 pounds at his absolute heaviest. Junie has 2-1/2 legs. Etc. etc.) If you find the perfect family -- great! I probably need another cat roughly like I need a hole in the head. But if you aren't thrilled with any of your options, send Sunny and me a message.

Attachments

• Sunny 20220401_192600.jpg
    Sunny 20220401_192600.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 124

nacy18

Lairian
Ava is 1 yr 4 months
About 3.5 pounds
Scottsdale, AZ
Fixed and UTD
$250
Hi! I would love to give Ava the best home possible. i've been searching for a new baby for a while now and have done tons of research. i can also offer more for the adoption fee. please let me know if possible.

martyc

Lairian
Ava is 1 yr 4 months
About 3.5 pounds
Scottsdale, AZ
Fixed and UTD
$250
I'm sorry to hear about your separation; that has to be a difficult situation. I've been looking for a Sphynx for quite some time. I am in the Denver area but would happily drive to Scottsdale to pick up Ava. I have a dog, an older chihuahua mix who is just about as mellow as a dog could be. We do a lot of car traveling, so it's important that a cat I adopt would be OK with car rides. I'm retired, and I have lots of time and love to give. I am sure you have had a million responses, so I will just throw my hat in the ring and hope for the best. I hope your baby finds the perfect home. I can be reached at 303.523.1233 and my email is [email protected]. Thanks for your consideration.

Sheldon13

Staff member
Ava is 1 yr 4 months
About 3.5 pounds
Scottsdale, AZ
Fixed and UTD
$250

I am going to go ahead and close this thread since I see you have not been online since 6/7. Please PM me if you need me to reopen it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back